Kyoko Kirigiri x Reader x Mukuro Ikusaba - Lavender-Infused Bathtime

REQUESTED BY: B4gel-

A/N: I've gotten a ton of requests for Kyoko, but she's such a cutie that I don't mind. :3 Enjoy some domestic fluff with these two!

--

At the end of a really stressful day, all you wanted was a bubble bath with lavender. You had stormed into your house with water still clinging to your clothes, a sour expression on your face.

Mukuro had peeked out from the kitchen, a look of concern on her face. "Are you alright?"

"Bad day," you replied with a heavy sigh, kicking off your shoes and peeling off your socks with a grimace. "I just want to bathe and go to bed."

She nodded, glancing at the bedroom door at the end of the hallway. "Kyoko will be home soon, can you wait?"

You shrugged your shoulders, hanging up your coat and shambling in. "I guess."

You followed her into the kitchen, where she repositioned herself over a wok. She glanced up at you with a smile, "I've been learning how to make more dishes. Do you like fried rice?"

"Love it, actually," you said, your mood lifting a bit when you felt her kiss your cheek. Leave it to Mukuro to be an anchor during a storm like this.

When she felt your wet clothes, she wrinkled her nose. "Maybe you should go ahead and get the bath ready. Make sure to include lavender oil."

"Kyoko?"

"Kyoko." She confirmed with a nod. "She'll want to get in with you, I know for sure."

You mumbled a confirmation and walked out of the kitchen, regrettably leaving the amazing aroma of food. You walked into your bathroom and knelt beside the tub, running the water.

Kyoko got home a little earlier than expected, shaking the water from her umbrella before stepping inside. "I'm home!"

Mukuro peeked out at her from the kitchen. "Welcome home. (y/n) is already preparing a bath."

She perked up somewhat at this, nodding at her as she removed her shoes and coat. "Perfect. I'll have to be right in, then. Is dinner almost ready?"

"Yes." The black-haired woman disappeared for a moment before reappearing, revealing the her cute blue apron. "I'll take care of dinner, you can go comfort our poor wife."

The lavender-haired woman chuckled, shaking her head. "Was she that upset?"

Mukuro gave her a look. "Her clothes were totally soaked through. She was miserable."

"Seems I'm needed, then." She gave Mukuro a quick kiss before walking down the hall. "We'll see you at dinner."

You sighed in content, the warm water soothing your aching muscles. The lavender oil reminded you of your detective spouse, and it made you miss her a little bit. I hope she gets home soon, you thought as you cupped your hand, watching the bubbles spill out of it.

As if on cue, the bathroom door opened and Kyoko stepped in, already in the process of taking off her blouse. She smiled at you. "Rough day?"

"I brought out the bubbles," you pointed out with an exasperated sigh. "Terrible."

"I'm sorry, dear." She undressed as quickly as she could, leaving her clothes in the hamper. "I'll have to join you in a sec."

You watched as she took off her gloves and stepped into the tub. You made grabby hands at her, to which she chuckled at, sinking down into the water behind you.

You leaned back against her as she gently wrapped her arms around you, resting her chin on your shoulder.

You groaned when she began massaging your hips, working her way back to your spine. Kyoko's massages were amazing, even if they weren't on the same level as Mukuro's. That girl could probably rouse the dead with her skill.

"Are you feeling better already?" She murmured into your ear, pressing her lips to your earlobe.

"Mhm," you hummed, your eyelids fluttering shut. "Although you may want to ease up a bit, lest I fall asleep and we miss dinner."

She laughed at that, her fingers easing their movements on your back. "Right, we'll have to save that for after dinner."

Upon a knock at the door, it opened and Mukuro looked in. She assessed you both with a fond smile. "Dinner is ready, if you're feeling better."

Your eyes lit up. "Food! We'll be right out, 'kuro-chan."

--

A/N: I LOVE DOMESTIC STUFF TOO MUCH,, IT'S A PROBLEM

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!