Leon Kuwata x Reader - Drink!

A/N: Now that the shebang of requests is done, another party one because I'm very shameless (and kinda craving a drink ngl). Everyone is in university for this one btw.

Still going with the headcanon that Togami can party like a beast, lmao

Enjoy!

--

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd was chanting, gathered around an underclassman struggling to chug a whole bottle of alcohol.

"YEEEEAH!" Someone shouted as the kid finally rose his hands in the air, empty bottle in his right. He wiped his mouth with his free hand, stumbling somewhere else as someone took his place.

You looked on from your barstool, nursing your own cup of booze with an amused look.

Your boyfriend sidled up next to you, a smirk on his face and Smirnoff in his cup. "Some party, huh?"

"It's literally just a dick-measuring contest between the younger guys," you chuckled, taking a sip. "It's fun to watch, though."

He hummed agreement as he watched. Apparently someone had dragged Togami here, because that man was pounding back a bottle of vodka like it was water after PE class.

"I'm honestly surprised he made it," you mused as he adjusted his glasses and strode off, a horde of excited guys gathered about him like flies. "He usually doesn't bother with these types of gatherings."

"You know Toges," Leon laughed. "Where there's expensive booze, there he'll be."

It was honestly impressive. You didn't think you'd ever get enough of watching him pound back shots like he could, nor could watching him chug a full bottle.

Leon leaned in and kissed you, waggling his eyebrows. "Wanna attempt?"

"Not on your fuckin' life," you laughed, playfully shoving his shoulder with your own. "I can't get too drunk tonight, I need to do laundry tomorrow morning. With the party, I'll have the entire laundry room to myself unless Junko decides to clean out her entire closet again."

He shrugged. "Fair enough, I've gotta study with Naegi tomorrow."

The music began pumping up again, some popular song. Leon's face lit up and he all but beamed at you, the silent question practically readable in his eyes.

You sighed, finishing off your drink and setting the cup on the counter. "What the hell, I could dance a few rounds."

He cheered, setting down his own empty cup and dragging you to the middle of the empty space. The two of you danced fiercely, the alcohol loosening you up enough to where you didn't feel embarrassed at the moves you were using.

Your boyfriend made a choking noise and when you looked to where he was, you saw some freshman cutting loose with some moves you've seen in video games.

"Oh my gosh, is he seriously doing the Orange Justice right now?" You snorted upon seeing Leon's surprised look. "What? I played a bit... back in the day."

He just laughed, grabbing you by the hips and bringing you in. "You heathen. Everyone knows Fortnite sucks."

"I never said I liked it," your voice took on a lilting tone and you wiggled your eyebrows at him.

He leaned in and kissed you, your hips swinging together to the beat. It sent electric sparks cutting through the buzz on your mind from the alcohol, and you smiled like a dope against his lips.

When he pulled away, you sighed lightly, jerking your head in the direction of the door. "Wanna get outta here?" You suggested, your voice lowering. "My roommate is out visiting her parents all weekend..."

Leon grinned at you. "Babe. That's all you had to say."

"C'mon then," you giggled as he let go of you.

He slapped your butt as you turned, gesturing forward. "Lead the way, baby girl!"

--

A/N: Inspired by too much Lil Jon. I can still hear him yelling enthusiastically.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you guys later!