Nagito Komaeda x Reader - Doll-Sized Shenanigans

REQUESTED BY: Dumbass_45

A/N: Enjoy the shenanigans that shrinking pills can cause.

--

"Now all you have to do is eat these," the pharmacist explained, dropping a small blue pill into their waiting hands. "It shouldn't hurt, but you may feel numbness or tingling as it starts to take effect."

"How long do we have until it does?" You questioned.

"Oh, maybe like five minutes until it dissolves," she explained, scrunching up her nose. "In all the tests I've done, the pill takes five minutes to dissolve. But the human body may yield different results with how mercurial it can be."

You both nodded, stole a quick glance at each other, and swallowed the pills. You chugged some of the water she'd given you and Nagito took small sips.

Once you were done, you sighed and sat back, giving Nagito a shrug and a grin. "Guess now we wait."

He nodded, returning your look and crossing his ankles. "I hope everything goes smoothly."

"Don't worry none!" The pharmacist chirped, turning around to continue typing. "I've done hundreds of trials on this drug, and none of them ended in death or permanent injury! Everything should go just fine."

Hajime and Chiaki were hanging out together, sitting and waiting, until Chiaki's phone started to ring. She paused her game, pulled it out, and her eyes widened. "It's from Aida... I wasn't expecting her to call...?"

"Answer it," he urged, frowning in worry.

Chiaki answered it, and scarcely got the phone to her ear with a "Hello" before a panicked voice came through on the other end, "NANAMI! I need your help, the thing went wrong and now they're--"

Chiaki leaned forward, her own face falling into a frown. "Calm down Aida-san, tell me slowly. What happened?"

Hajime could only garner the words 'wrong' and 'tiny' before Chiaki was standing, grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

"Wh- what happened?" He spluttered, his face going pink from her tight grasp.

She ended the call and stuffed it into her skirt pocket before replying, "Something in the drug trial went wrong and now (l/n)-chan and Komaeda-kun are palm-sized."

Aida was pacing about frantically when the two arrived at the drug lab, and she cried out in relief and hugged Chiaki tightly. "Thank you for getting here so quick! They're over here, at least they should be--"

"(y/n)?" Chiaki called, looking around the table she led them to. "Komaeda-kun?"

"Over here," a tiny voice called out, and their attention turned to a messy corner. Sure enough, two figures, small enough to fit into Hajime's hands, were sitting amongst clipboards and pens and scattered papers, wearing what looked like blue latex gloves. (y/n) waved at them while Nagito just smiled.

"What happened to you two?" Hajime asked, peering over the table at them. "And... where are your clothes?"

"Well, some imperfection in the pill caused us to shrink," you shouted with your hands cupped to your mouth. Still, the quiet sound caused him to lean in more. "So now we're stuck like this until it totally gets flushed out of our systems."