Gundham Tanaka x Chubby!Reader - Warm Hugs

REQUESTED BY: Noyasimp1

A/N: It's been a while since I've done one for a chubbier reader. Enjoy!

--

You poked your fingers together as you sat with Gundham. His hamsters had long since made their way to cuddle with you, squeaking happily as they rested in your lap.

Gundham's eyes were closed, his head slightly resting against yours.

C'mon, you can do it, it's your boyfriend! You scolded yourself as you swallowed. Just wrap your arm around his shoulders...

Slowly, hesitantly, you shifted your arm. When his eyes didn't open, you snaked it carefully up and around his neck. As soon as your hand brushed against his wrappings, his eyes slowly cracked open and his gaze shifted to look at you.

You froze, giving him a nervous smile and a wave.

He blinked before closing his eyes and chuckling, the deep rumbling in his chest vibrating against you.

"You could have just asked to embrace me," he pointed out in amusement as he shifted his body to rest against your soft plush.

"I know," you murmured in embarrassment. "I didn't want to wake you."

He hummed in acknowledgement, his arms resting on either side of your hips as his head rested against your chest.

Your blush deepened, and you glanced down at the Devas (who seemed to be smiling at her). They crawled up his arm to curl up between them, their fluff tickling her chin.

(y/n) smiled, resisting the urge to giggle, and closed her own eyes, leaning into her boyfriend's warmth.

--

A/N: Cuddling can never be overrated.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!