Makoto Naegi x Reader x Byakuya Togami - Rich Tastes

REQUESTED BY: EmmaMarks9

A/N: Soft Makoto? I sleep. Soft Byakuya? I wake. Soft Makoto and Byakuya? REAL SHIT.

--

You heaved a satisfied sigh as you flopped back onto the hotel bed. It's big enough to fit at least four people in it, you decided excitedly, smiling up at the ceiling.

Makoto chuckled from his position at the door, trying to fit your luggage into the closet. "Is it soft?"

"Hella!" You chirped in reply, fisting the comforter in both hands for a moment. "It's bouncy."

"Only the best for my superior company," Byakuya sniffed, glancing down at you as he shrugged off his jacket. There was a softness in his eyes only reserved for the two of you, a look that you didn't see often in the company of others.

You giggled when he knelt before you on the bed, his hands trapping you underneath. "Byakuya-kun!"

"You looked so inviting, how could I not indulge myself?" He asked with a haughty smirk, leaning in to kiss your forehead.

"Hey, hey, save some room for me!" Makoto laughed, kneeling on the bed beside you. He touched noses with Byakuya before pecking your cheek.

"Slow you roll, Makoto, we've got all week!" You squealed when he pressed his nose to your neck, tickling you somewhat. "It's our anniversary! Right, 'kuya?"

"Seven whole nights to do whatever we wish," he agreed, turquoise eyes darkening. "Should I bring out the champagne now, or later?"

"C- Champagne?! As in, from the minibar?" Makoto squeaked, his eyes widening. "Byakuya, that's an added expense! We can't possibly--"

"I know you haven't forgotten that I have money," the blond growled, leaning in until they were nose-to-nose. "This is our anniversary, Makoto, and I say screw the rules, I have money."

"You're hot when you're annoyed," you commented cheekily, ruining the crackling sexual tension.

The two men turned to you before looking back at each other. Some silent communication was had, and they nodded at each other before turning back to you, grins on their faces.

"... Sure, why not pull out the champagne tonight?" Makoto breathed, leaning in close. "Loosen ourselves up a bit... right (y/n)?"

"There's no need to worry about the hangover tomorrow morning," Byakuya agreed with a low, breathy chuckle. "We've got all week long to play.~"

--

A/N: Headcanon that Byakuya, when drunk, becomes Seto Kaiba 2.0 and throws money at whoever he wants. Because 'screw the rules, I'm a Togami.'

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!