Mikan Tsumiki x Reader - Cuddles

A/N: I know it's really short, but it's a quick little oneshot while I work on my other stuff. I also really, really wanted to title this 'boobs', but I shall abstain... for now.

--

"Mikaaaaaaaaaan," you groaned as you flopped onto the nurse's bed.

"What happened this time, (y/n)?" She asked gently, reaching out to pet your hair while still reading her book.

"I accidentally sneezed on Togami and totally pissed off that braids girl." You pouted, feeling the sore spot on your cheek throb with the memory. You leaned closer when you felt her hand, peeking up at her from the covers. "My face still hurts... Can we cuddle?"

She blushed, but after a moment she nodded and smiled down at you. "O-- of course we can."

You crawled up between her legs, resting your head on her chest and wrapping your arms around her torso. You smiled, sighing in content when you felt her boobs gently pressing against your face.

"You're so sweet to me, babe," you mumbled, closing your eyes when her hand returned to your hair.

She didn't reply, merely humming while she stroked your hair.

In no time at all, you fell asleep to the sound of her soft voice and her fingers massaging your scalp.

--

A/N: Mikan deserves the world, and you can't change my mind.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you back here for that Izuru oneshot!