A horrified Lauren listens with a shudder,Carson gushes about how awesome it sounds,Kenzie gags.

My face pales.

I've always hated such gross films,where there's cutting or breaking of body parts. And what's more uncomfortable is that the movie has actually taken the efforts to show the process of such brutality.

The lights then go off,making me jump a little.

There's soft murmurs around the movie hall,the large screen displaying picture,I can hear Carson comforting Lauren while Hayden tells her more abnormal things from the movie,making Kenzie whisper yell at him to,"Shut up!"

I gulp,my hand tensing in Johnny's.

Horror movies have never been my number one,I might as well just scream my lungs out if anything unexpected happens.

"Hey,",I hear a soft voice say.

I look at Johnny again,his face close to mine as his minty breath hits my face. He then gives my hand a squeeze,placing our intertwined hands on his thigh,caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Don't worry,I'm right here."

And that was all it took for my thudding heart to calm down as the movie started,a creepy tune playing,and I feel myself lean in close to Johnny.

___________

"I can't watch it,its too scary! In fact,it should be underage for us!",Lauren exclaimed,her face pale,not bothered by the people that walked past us.

It was interval,and to say that the movie hadn't gotten my teeth to chatter in fear would be a lie.

"Come on,Lauren,we're seventeen,we can get through this!",Hayden said.

He then turned to all of us,"Let's go get snacks. Chop chop,guys! Up,quickly,I don't want to miss the second half,"

We all - expectantly - made our way out of the movie hall and to the bright crowded area swarmed with people,some waiting for their movie to start,some here because of the interval.

Johnny's phone rang,and he excused himself to answer it as the rest of us proceeded to the food counters.

"I'll use the restroom and be back in a minute,",I informed them.

Carson and Kenzie offered to accompany me while Hayden tried to bribe Lauren by offering to buy Lauren her favorite popcorn and drink,but I told them to stay and order for themselves and that I'd be back in a minute.

Despite their protests I managed to scurry through the bundles of people,successfully finding the ladies' restrooms.

After around two to three minutes,I was back at walking past the huddled mass of people,regretting not letting Kenzie and Carson tag along,muttering apologises to anyone I pushed past - until I saw him.

With a grin on his lips,the slit on his brow sported proudly,his crooked nose taped up,his group of friends surrounding him.

Michael.

His basilisk eyes that had been roaming around the place as he heard his friends talk landed on me,standing around twenty five feet away from him.

Just like the other day at the grocery store,his eyes widened for a fraction of second.

But they went back to normal just as soon as they widened.

Instead,his lips turned up slyly.

He pushed his way past his friends,already making his way over to me.