- N i n e t y n i n e -

Start from the beginning

Billie: "Shorty, I don't want her."

Maddie: "Why did you have the temptation to kiss her though? Are you tired of me? Shit I'm tired of me. But I have to live with myself every fucking second of every fucking day. You don't even know the half of it."

Billie sat on the stairs and ran her hands through her hair.

Billie: "Typically I would say that everything would be fine, but it's not because I hurt you and that was never my intention, and that was the last thing I ever wanted to do to you."

Maddie: "Did you ever genuinely love me?"

Billie: "Yes, and you know that. I still love you."

Maddie: "If you ever really loved me, you wouldn't have done what you did. You wouldn't have even thought about it."

She looked down at the ground and exhaled.

Billie: "Shorty, I really am sorry even though doesn't fix anything."

Maddie: "You can call me Maddie."

Billie looked at me, like she was shocked.

Billie: "You're serious."

Maddie: "I can't describe how serious I am." I walked to my car and got in. I drove away before she could say anything.

Calling Nicole😝

Nicole: "Hello?"

Maddie: "Hey it's Maddie, I- I was wondering if I could talk to you... in person."

Nicole: "Of course, do you need my address?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Nicole: "Okay, I'll text it to you."

Maddie: "Thank you."

Call ended.

The twins don't live too far from me, so I was able to go home and change. I didn't wanna be wearing her hoodie anymore, I'm not even sad. I'm pissed bro this is so shitty.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, belltwins and 3,434,058 others

madisonvoyage: y'all it finally happened, my life is crumbling faster than I can watch.

mvupdates: awww bb what happened?

madisonvoyage: @mvupdates some stupid shit that I should've seen coming for so long now.

After I posted the picture, I realized that I'm still wearing the necklace. I took it off, when I looked at it. I realized that I play with a lot when I'm nervous, because while I was driving to Nicole's house I wanted to mess with it but it wasn't there.

I pulled up to Nicole's house, Nicole has always had really good taste in houses and cars. I knocked on the door, and she opened it in the matter of seconds. She opened her arms, and I needed a hug. I didn't start crying until just now, I'm an idiot. I really thought she was never going to fuck me over. I really let my guard down for her, god damn I'm stupid.

I'm not here to start anything, I'm here because Nicole built me into the person I am today. I hate that, but it's taught me a lot. She's the reason I think the way I do, she knows how I'm wired is what I'm getting at.

My head was rested against her chest, I know my tears are getting on her. She was massaging my scalp, she always knew to make me calm. But she also knows how to make me nervous.

Nicole: "Aww mamas what happened?" She held me tighter. 

Maddie: "Everything I feared."

----------------------

y'all ready for Nicole's grand entrance?

thanks ily

words: 1020.