Chapter 139 I choose (2)

FLASHBACK

Anna's POV

"I think this is pretty fucking stupid but I choose

neither of you"

The two boys look at me puzzled, then look at each other confused.

I scoff at them as I say, "you really would think that I would choose either of you, if any of you even loved me you would know that I would never choose between you two."

I saw the look of guilt in both of their eyes after I had said that, they both turned away in shame.

"If you had given me time then I would've been able to fucking process all of this information" I say, my voice is getting a big louder as I throw my hands up in the air.

"Anna" Shawn says reaching for my arm, but as soon as he comes in contact with it I tug it away. I look at him with dark eyes as I say, "don't ever Anna me again. You had no right" I stopped before I could finish what I was saying holding back tears

" Anna, I have to go they're about to announce my name but I just need you to know before I go I will always wait for you and that I love you so once you're ready just tell me." Charlie says and walks away.

I feel my heart rip out of my chest as I fall to the ground. Shawn comes next to me and hugs me, "no Shawn leave, he's right I come with too much baggage and I know that in my heart I just can't do this anymore. I can't pretend to be happy all the time when I am constantly worried you will sleep with another girl, I can't pretend to put on a smile every time a paparazzi camera is near. I'm so tired. And not that kind of tired where you just need sleep. My brain is tired. My My heart is tired. My life is tired" I say, at the end of that speech I am in tears. After Shawn left me I made a vow to stop crying as much as I did when I was with him, but here I am. Crying over a man. One who shouldn't have any power over me but does.

"Anna, tell me to leave and I will" He says sternly yet quietly, I can see his outfit is a bit tear stained on the shoulders.

I think about how I want to answer this question.

"Leave"

He nods, tears in his eyes as he walks away leaving me alone outside on the concrete crying.
End of Flashback

The end

AN; IM JUST KIDDING, BUT WE ARE GETTING CLOSE