Chapter 13 Ready For A Fight

Anna's POV
After three days later, I finally got Shawn to give me some space.

"Shawn you know how much I love you right?"

"Yeah"

"Well if you did love me you would let me go to the bathroom without waiting by the door!!"

I hear him chuckle as I rolled my eyes

"Calm down the doors closed so I can't even see you"

I sigh and just accept defeat as I get up and open the door I see Shawn's face. He hugs me tightly and says "don't leave ever"

I giggle and say "I was just in the bathroom for a minute!"

"I know I just missed you like crazy."

Aww how can someone not love him. I brush my hand through his hair and kiss him on the cheek as we head over to the couch to watch a movie.

Shawn's POV

As we're watching the movie I know she said not to bring up Jamie but I can't help it, he was my friend too.

"Anna we need to talk about something"

I see her pretend like she didn't hear me.

"We need to talk about him" I say it under my breath but loud enough for her to hear me.

She takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"What do you wanna know"

I  ask "how do you know it was him"

She cocks her eyebrow at me "Shawn he's my brother I could tell if it was him even if I only heard his voice"

I grin and say "okay, well then has he ever tried contacting after?"

"No, I mean when I saw him there that was the first time I had seen him in ages"

I quickly ruffle my hand through my hair and wonder why he came back now he was one of my closest friends but after he hurt Anna leaving like that I don't know

"Look i know he hurt you-" I start, but before I could finish Anna interrupts me "oh my god"

"What what is it?"

She showed me her phone as she gets a text from an unknown number saying hey it's been a long time no see

Anger boils up in me that Jamie was being such an ass. I quickly snatch the phone from Anna's hands and text meet me at the corner of Adelaide street we need to talk

I hand the phone back to Anna as she says "I don't know if I can see him" I hold her hand and say "you don't have to don't worry, I'll talk to him"

I march out of the house ready for a fight.

Thanks for reading! Vote if u want ❤️🌞❤️🌞