Chapter 71 Back At Annas

Anna's POV
As I heard a knock at the door I jumped a bit. I didn't have one of those doors where you could see out of the eyehole so I went into the kitchen grabbed a knife and called out "whose there"

"Um Shawn the guy you invited over"

I sighed and put the knife to my side as I opened the doors. Shawn was about to come hug me until he saw the knife and said "wow what's up with the knife" he pointed at it and backed away.

"Oh it's nothing" I reply.

"Trying to kill me?" He says as he raises an eyebrow. I frown not even trying to make an effort to seem as if the joke was funny.

"What I thought it was funny" he said after I didn't reply. Instead of saying anything I just dropped the knife and ran up to him to give him a hug. I slowly started to fall on the ground still in a hug with Shawn.

As we were both kneeling on the ground while I was crying Shawn said "hey hey what's wrong?"

I just looked at him I didn't know what to say. How do you tell someone the only family you have was kidnapped and you need 1 million dollars.

"Hey hey breath okay?" Shawn said. I didn't even realize my breath was shortening until he said something. I kept trying to take slow breaths but it wouldn't work. I just kept breathing so hard.

Shawn brought me inside my apartment. He knew he didn't have to say a word to me for me to understand it all. As we sat on the couch in-front of my tv I just sat crying all over Shawn.

Finally after an hour of my straight up crying I started being able to breath normally. I looked up at him and said "Jamie and Jaz" but before I could finish I started to choke up. I kept breathing until I could say something to him. "Something happened"

Shawn looked at me "what happened"

As I explained it to him I could see his eyes tearing up. And before I knew it he was getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked Shawn

"To get 1 million dollars" is all he said before he walked right out.

AN
There's a guy at my school who I think is so cute but he doesn't know I exist 😫
Vote if you want 🌺