Chapter 115 Time to go

Shawns POV
To say that this week has been awkward would be an understatement. Don't get me wrong, I have had loads of fun hanging out with Cassie and Anna but even one mention of anything, from a spoon to basketball would trigger Anna. Drew used to play basketball, she would say and then freeze. I would always ask her if she was okay but she would just fake a smile and nod.

We did do quite a bit of fun things though, one day we went to the beach and another we went to a carnival. But now that it is time to go reality has struck me, I don't know when the next time I will see Anna is. I have a bunch of people thinking I cheated on Christiana. And I have been MIA from andrew's radar for a week as he send me frequent texts of him freaking out.

-
The three of us are watching a movie on the TV, but I'm not focusing on it. I am focusing on Anna, trying to take in every detail of her before who know's how long.

I check my watch and see the time 5:46 pm.

"Shit" I curse under my breath.

"What's wrong?" Anna asks.

"I have to be on the plane in half an hour and I totally forgot"

"Shawn!" She said as she bounced up off the couch, "We have to start packing now" She jumps over the couch and rushes to my bedroom, I laugh at her thinking I would unpack my stuff. She probably knew better than anyone that I never unpack.

Anna slowly emerges from my room saying, "Oh never mind, your already packed"

I stand up as I stretch and yawn, cassie does the same as she hugs me around my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you shawn," She says.

I hug her back tightly as I say "I'm gonna miss you too"

I look over at Anna who is picking at her nails. She never was too good at goodbyes, it was the one thing I loved about her.

"So" I say.

Annas POV

"Please Shawn no goodbye yet. Let me drive you to the airport"

He nods as he goes into his "room" to grab his suitcase. Once he comes out he says to Cassie, "wanna come?"

"This seems like a you and her kinda thing" Cassie says referring to me and Shawn. I flash her a grateful smile as I head out to the car.

The car ride seemed quite short, considering it's only a ten minute drive from me.

I look over at shawn who keeps checking his watch to find the time.

"So" I say once I pull up to the airport.

"So" He reply's.

"I'm gonna miss you" I admit.

"Hey don't worry we'll see each other in another four years" He joked.

I cracked a small smile which soon turned into a serious face as I said, "I will be counting down those days"

He looks at me with a frown, "Me too"

And with that he gets out of the car and walks away.

I decided to stay sitting there for a bit longer as I felt too emotional to drive. I just looked out onto the distance as I questioned did any of that really happen?

"Fuck it" I hear someone say. I turn my head to see Shawn as he comes over to the car and kisses me. He cups my face as he says, "I love you"

"I love you too."

AN
Shawn's bit in SNL was so funny, "WILL SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A HAPPY MEAL"