Chapter 16 two can play at that game

Shawn's POV
All I know is I need to get out of here, I hop in the car and as the engine starts I see Anna's bedroom lights go from off to on. I speed out before she can see me.

Oh god I can't believe she would do something like this, I loved her.

I realize how deep I am in my thoughts because the next thing I know I'm about to hit this car. I quickly swerve out of the way. As I stop the car and get out the girl starts to yell.

"WHAT THE FUC- oh my god your Shawn Mendes" I scratch the back of my neck and smile.

"Um...yeah"

"Wait so are you still screwing that loser photographer?" She asks.

In the beginning my blood boils a bit until I realize. If Anna wants to cheat on me then fine, two can play at that game.

All of a sudden I turn my charm on smirk and say "look I'm so sorry I almost hit you, how about you come back to my place and I will make it up"

The girl smiles and flips her blond hair extensions as she heads over to my car. As I look over at her phone I see her text.

Holy fuck I'm in the car with Shawn Mendes going back to his place.

I sighed it's going to be one of those nights but none the matter it's all just payback.

Anna's POV
After I hopped out of the shower I looked for Shawn, but since it was so dark in my room I turned on the lights, and then all of a sudden heard a car swerve away. I guess he had something important to do.

I shrug it off and try to get some sleep. In the end I wasn't able to sleep a wink, I just kept worrying about how my talk with Jamie would go and if he had actually changed. By the time I looked at the clock again I realized it was time to get up.

As I was picking out my outfit I started wondering. What is the appropriate outfit to wear when seeing your brother who abandoned you. I pick of a few pieces and say "ah here it is"

As I tuck the half zip sweatshirt in I realize what I'm really about to do

As I tuck the half zip sweatshirt in I realize what I'm really about to do. Wow your about to talk to your brother who you haven't seen in years. I take a deep breath and text him.

Me: I'm ready you can come in.

As I open the door I see his face with his big smile. As tears begin to form his eyes. I stood tall and proud. Even though I'm 5'9" he's still taller than me towering at 6'4" I didn't mind though I still felt more stronger.

He said "let's go somewhere"

I just nodded as I followed him to his car. After 1o minutes of driving we ended up at a daycare. I looked up at him confused but he just smiled as he lead me in.

When I opened the doors all I saw were a bunch of toddlers.

"Why are we here" I asked he just looked at me and didn't say anything as he lead me up to this one kid. She was a little girl who looked around 2 or 3.

"Hey Cassie" Jamie said

"Hi daddy" she replied

I looked at him shocked I didn't know what to say. But Jamie said "I want you to meet your Auntie Anna" she looked up at me and gave me a smile as she came over and hugged me.

I didn't realize I was crying until little Cassie said "do you want a tissue?"

I laughed and nodded my head. As I blew into the tissue Jamie lead me over to a spot and crossed his arms with a smile.

"What...?how...?WHEN?..."

After a long heart to heart he explained how he told mom and dad and how they got in a huge fight and how they wanted him to get an abortion on the child but Jamie was to good of a soul to do that. And he knew the baby would never be safe around our parents so he ran away with the mother of Cassie. But sadly she died from giving birth so he's just been raising Cassie all by himself.

I hugged him for what felt like 15 minutes until I felt a tug on my pants where little Cassie said "can we go get ice cream"

I laughed with tears in my eyes and nodded

AN;
Hi what did you think you guys?? I hoped you liked it!
Also the picture above is from when I went to his concert❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛😂
I didn't take it tho
Comment and vote if you want to