Chapter 56 Cassie

Shawn's POV
As I grab Cassie's hand we head out of the room. We wait in the seats next to Anna's room since only one persons allowed in at a time and Jamie is currently in there.

"So your the guy Auntie Anna talks about forever" Cassie says

"Yup" I smirk "the one and only"

"Well she tells me everything you know" she said as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh" I started to feel hot "is the room getting hotter to you?"

"Nope, that's just you cause your nervous to answer me" she says playing with her hair

"How old are you anyway?" I say a bit rudely

"I'm five for your information" she snaps back. "I know you and camila were dating, how are you and Auntie Anna still on good terms after"

"Um Well you know her and I both still love each other very much" I replied

"Okay" she said continuing to play with her hair

Phew that was a close one.

Jamie's POV
I've been in the room with Anna for a bit and I think she can't remember the past few months since she keeps saying her and Shawn are together.

"Hey Anna?"

"Mhm"

"Do you think Shawn and you are still together?"

"Uh yeah why wouldn't we be?"

"Oh...it's just umm.." I'm not sure what to say, I decided to pull up Instagram and show her the photos.

As she is scrolling through then I see her eyes becoming glossy and tears escaping from them.

"Oh Anna don't cry you didn't know" I say as I held her hand

"It's just...he acted so normal. He was lying straight to my face"

"Hey hey it's okay don't worry things will get better"

I hug her tight as she cry's on my shoulder. I feel bad seeing her like this. It really breaks my heart.