Chapter 101 Toronto

Shawn's POV
6:45 pm
It's been 13 hours since my phone call with Anna and Cassie still hasn't showed up and I'm doubting she will. Should I call Anna again to try and tell here Cassie still hasn't come?

I decided that's what's best as I ring her up.

Anna's POV
6:25 pm
It's been 13 hours since I last talked to shawn and still no word on Cassie. I'm sitting here on my couch with a cup of coffee as i am contemplating every single thing that could happen.

Did she not end up going there? Is she lost? Is shawn hiding her from me? Oh god.

Right at that moment I hear the door lightly close I spill my coffee a bit on my light blue jeans but I don't care I rush to the door in hopes to see Cassie but am disappointed when I see Drew in her place.

"Oh" I reply coldly as I walk back to my couch.

"Anna I'm sorry" Drew says as he runs a hand through his short yet long hair. I always admired the way he did that, but it was still nothing compared to when shawn ran his hair through his brown locks. His hair was always so smooth, and he always weirdly smelled like a mix of hazel and cinnamon. That's a scent I knew I would sadly never smell again.

Snap out of it Anna your engaged for gods sake!

"You need to say what your sorry for Drew."

"Is she here?"

I Scoff as i reply "What do you think?"

He sits down. He looks like he's been stressed, it makes sense since he has been taking all those late hours at work. I'm still confused though why he was home early even if it was a short day. I feel like he's never around that much after work, only in the mornings.

"Anna I really am sorry, and I will do whatever it takes to find her"

"I already have been Drew" I snap

He looks at me surprised as he says "how?"

"I called a friend who she is probably going to"

"Anna who is this friend?"

Drew raises an eyebrow at me as I continue to stay silent.

"God Anna why are you always so stubborn"

"Um excuse me I am not stubborn"

Drew groans as he puts his hands in hid face and burry's himself. I hear my phone ring but before I can go to pick it up Drew snatch's it from the table and answers.

"Hello? Yes who is this? Oh" He looks at me with narrow eyes as he coldly says "its for you" and throws the phone to me as he heads up to the bedroom"

"Hello shawn?"

"Cassies here, I'm driving to your guys house now"

I sigh as relief flushed over me.

"Thank you Shawn"

"Ill be there in 3 hours"

And with that he hangs up.

Great now I have 3 hours to somehow fix everything with Drew before Shawn comes.

AN I love you all! Vote if you want to <3