Chapter 123 Anna?

Shawn's POV
"Anna?" I ask her. I rub my eyes to make sure I am not hallucinating. I had just gotten really high trying to forget her so I am not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me.

I see her fave freeze once I say her name. She looks over at me with no emotion in her eyes as she smile, I can tell it's fake.

"Hi shawn...."

"What are you doing here?" I ask her. I secretly am hoping it's to see me, but by the look on her face when I called her name I'm guessing it's not true.

"Well-" she begins, I look down at her outfit to she she's wearing a big oversized sweatshirt. Wait I know that sweatshirt it's familiar.

"Are you wearing Brian's sweatshirt?" I ask a bit hurt.

Her eyes grow wide as she says, "oh no it's just when I came from my room I was cold so he gave me his sweatshirt. We didn't do anything together. We're just friends"

"Oh okay" I start, it's so cute when she rambles, "Wait did you say when you came from your room as in LA?"

"Oh no, I um live here now....."

"Oh wow"

Really oh wow that's all I could think of, I am at a loss of words, does she want me back.

"My boss at GLAMOUR picked out the place, I didn't understand why until now. Even when it's her own co-workers she is still trying to find the scoop" she laughs nervously as she looks down and tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Hey well this will be cool, I mean we're friends after all right?" I say like an idiot. Whenever I am with her lately words come out like I am being directed to say, I mean one thing and the complete opposite Comes out.

She sighs as she says, "yeah, I am glad we're friends, that's good to hear,"

"Yeah....Wait no offense but why are you here again"

"Oh" she blushes, "Well it's just your music is quite loud and it's almost 10;30pm so I was wondering if you could lower it."

"Oh! I am so sorry. I can get everyone to leave or maybe turn off the music" I say feeling bad.

She smiles as she says, "no no it's completely fine. I just was wondering if it could be lowered the tinyst bit."

"Yeah of course"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"Walk me to the door?" She asks.

"I would be delighted to"

I hook my arm around hers as we head over the door. We pass by crowds of people just standing there smoking or talking. Once we make it to the door I lean against the doorframe as she was walking to her door.

"Oh wait" she says taking the sweatshirt off. She hands it to me but I shake my head.

"You keep it, I'll buy Brian a new one, it's your color"

"No no thank you but it's okay, I still have a ton of your old sweatshirts that I can wear,"

I laugh as I nod and take the sweatshirt from her hands, I nod her way as she nods mine and we both head into our rooms.

Great Shawn you've already broken your promise to Aaliyah.