Chapter 37 Im Sorry

Anna's POV
Mara and Cameron just left so I went to check my phone, When I saw Shawn's text I sighed, I always jump to conclusions!i should've trusted him.

Me: I'm so sorry, come back ASAP

I sigh as I throw my phone of my couch and fall back on my bed. Life is always so much more crazy with Shawn, but that's the thing I love him and hate about him. He gives me a little taste and takes it from me. But if I'm being honest I wouldn't be the same person without Shawn.

I hear a knock at the door a few minutes later so I go and answer it and see Shawn. I immediately go and hug him. We both don't say anything to each other, just hug. I rest my head in the crook of his neck as I stroke the back oh his hair I whisper "I'm sorry"  instead of saying anything back he kisses my hair and strokes it. I looked up at him and smiled and he smiled and said "what?"

"Nothing I'm just admiring all your beauty" he chuckled as he pressed my forehead against his.

"We should probably get out of your hallway" Shawn whispers

I smiled and nodded as we headed into my apartment Shawn grabbed me and threw me over his back.

"Shawn!" I exclaimed

He plopped me down on the couch and sat right on top of me as he grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels.

To be honest I didn't mind Shawn laying on top of me, but after a while my foot started to fall asleep.

"Shawnnnn my foot fell asleep" I say as we're watching an episode of greys anatomy.

"Well too bad" he says.

I giggle, and after a few minutes I'm able to wiggle my way out from under him. He sighs as he sits up next to me and puts his arm around me as we watch the tv.

AN I'm shook at Shawn modeling in Calvin Klein underwear