Chapter 74 Mom and Dad

Anna's POV
As Shawn and I pulled up at my parents house I felt my heart race up and down. I felt as if I was going to puke.

"Hey everything will be okay I promise" Shawn says as he intertwines his hand with mine. We had just parked the car the the side of my old house right before you enter through the gates.

I took a deep breath in and out and nodded at Shawn as we both opened our car doors and Walked to the front of my old house. I rang the doorbell and waited there patiently. After a few seconds I saw my Dad open the door wearing an apron covered in flour.

"Ah welcome Anna" he said he looked over at Shawn and said "Shawn"

Shawn nodded and replied "sir"

Neither of them have ever gotten along. It's not like Shawn doesn't put in the effort it's just my dad won't look past the idea that all famous boys are assholes. As my dad invited us in a breath in my old house. It was built in the 20's but remolded to look more modern. When you walk straight in you see the big marble floors that cover the entire house along with the fuzzy white carpets. Automatically to your left is a huge staircase that leads to all the bedrooms. And to your right is the dining room and living room.

My dad walks over to the living room as he sees my mom sitting on the couch reading a newspaper with a tea in her hand. She was in an old Victorian chair that looked as if it was made for royalty. I mean she already acts like she was crowned queen.

"Mum" I say to her. She looks up from her newspaper and gives me a monotone look. "Anna"

"We have something serious to talk to you about"

"What happened did Shawn get you pregnant and you need money. Alright how much"

Shawn choked on air and I covered my cheeks before they turned too red.

"No mum Shawn and I aren't together. This is serious it's about Jamie and Jaz"

As soon as I mentioned their names she looked up and me and tilted her glasses down halfway her face.

"Well What is it I'm listening"

As I explained what happen I could see both of my parents face have heartbreak in them. Immediately after any beef that my parents and I were having was worthless right now. I truly realized how fucked us what was happening was.

"Anna we can't just get 1 million dollars with the snap of our hands" my dad said

"Please at least try"

"We will do what we can do. Just give us more time" my mother snapped at me.

"Well we don't have time! Why else would I come to you. It's not like this was my first choice" I snapped back.

Honestly it felt so good to just tell her off after all this time.

"Now you listen to me-" she snarled

"No mum you listen to me. First of all it's your fucking kids lives that are in danger and secondly I know you can get the money your just too much of an narcissistic bitch to do anything about it"

"You'll never see a penny of my money" my mother said again in a monotone voice.

"But darling the kids-" my dad starts.

"No dad she doesn't care about her own kids all she cares about is her stupid money. I'll get the money another way. I don't need to stoop this low to get it"

And with that I grabbed Shawn's hand and headed to the car for a silent drive back to my place