Chapter 72 1 Million

Shawn POV
As I walked out of Anna's apartment I realized how the fuck am I going to get 1 million dollars. I quickly ringed up Andrew  

Calling Andrew😎...

"Hey dude is everything okay, you left Cassie with us and then dashed off" Andrew asked in a concerned tone

"Um well everything's not really okay...I need one million dollars"

Andrew immediately started laughing for a few seconds before saying "very funny now Shawn what did you really go to do"

"Andrew! I'm serious this is a life or death matter I'm not joking"

It was silence on the other line for a few seconds before Andrew said "Shawn you can't really be serious 1 million fucking dollars"

"Yes Andrew I know how much money it is" I hissed at him.

"Shawn I'm sorry I can't help. It will be seen as fraud and they will arrest you"

"How does that even work?!?" I answered at this point pissed.

"Shawn as your manger I have to say don't do this. Whatever drug addiction your trying to fund stop it"

"It's not for a fucking drug addiction! Your no help" I say as I hang up the phone and storm to my car. As I get into the car I decided to try and go to the bank as I google map Toronto bank of Canada (AN excuse my lazy ass name for the place) I realize the closest one is in Canada. Right you idiot this is America.

I start the car and drive around not really knowing where to go. I told Anna I was going to get one million dollars it to be honest I have no clue where to go and who to see about this. I just kept driving hoping that an idea would come to my head on where to go and what to do.

After a while I gave up on ideas and I headed back to Anna's place.

I knocked on the door to see her weakly smile.

"I'm sorry.. I tried but I can't get the money" I said.

Anna's POV
For some bizarre and strange reason I had hope that he would be able to get the money but reality came crashing down when he said that. I weakly smiled as I responded "it's okay I didn't really think you would anyway" liar  

He looked at me a bit hurt and I quickly clarified "don't worry I knew you would try But it's hard to get 1 million dollars on such short notice"

He just looked at me and nodded as I invited him in so we could discuss what we should do.