Chapter 54 Coming

Shawn's POV
After I made it to the hospital I hopped out of my car and dashed right in.

I went up to the lady at the counter and said "which room is Anna Claire in?"

The lady looked up at me in shock and said "your Shawn Mendes"

I was annoyed and said "yes I know now which room is Anna Claire in?"

She quickly started typing on her computer. As she looked back up at me she said "room 312 on the east wing"

I smiled and thanked her as I sprinted to that side of the hospital. I saw Jamie pacing back and forth and I quickly came over and gave him a hug.

As we let go of our hug he said "I don't know what happened one moment she was calling me the next she was on the ground"

"Hey I know don't worry it's not your fault" I say Patting his back.

After an hour or two of silence I hear Jamie's stomach grumble .

"Hey man you should go eat, I'll stay here and wait for any updates"

"Okay, but when I come back I'll bring you some food too" he said. I smiled and nodded as he headed off.

A few minutes later the doctor came and said "Anna Claire?"

I quickly stood up and replied "here"

He came up to me and said "has anything like this ever happened to her before"

"Um I don't think so" I say

"Well it seems Anna has had some type of panic attack, but something else that is very rare" I gulped before he continued "it seems like she has suffered from a bit of memory loss. But don't worry too much it seems like this will only be a one time thing"

"Will she be okay?" I ask

"Yes she will there's no need to worry about that."

"Can I go see her?" I ask he nods as he let me go into the room

"Anna?"

"Shawn hi" she says

I let out a breath of relief. "How are you"

"I'm good, but when did you get back from your Calvin Klein shoot?"

I gulp realizing she doesn't remember anything about Camila and I dating

AN
3k views wowwww ❤️❤️