Chapter 42 Grammys Part 3

Shawn's POV
The Grammys are tomorrow night and lemme tell you I'm nervous. I quickly put on a sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans as I head over to Camilla's hotel. It was only 2 blocks away from mine and I needed to clear my head anyway.

When I get outside I'm immediately greeted by fans and I quickly take photos with them before rushing over to Camilla's hotel. As I was walking, all of a sudden I started feeling bright lights shining in my eyes blinding me, and being asked a thousand questions.

I ended up having to sprint to Camilla's hotel since the paparazzi wouldn't leave me alone. As soon as I entered the building I already saw Camilla downstairs taking photos with fans. She was wearing a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans and a sweatshirt, kind of like my outfit.

As soon as she realized i was here she came up to me and gave me a big hug and said

"Shawnie boy!! Where are we gonna eat" she asks

"Umm I dunno" I reply

She chuckled as she said "how about sushi?"

I lick my lips as I nodded. When Camilla and I finally found a sushi place we had realized we were being followed. But the owners were nice and made sure all the paparazzi stayed out.

As Camilla and I both sat down in the booth I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"So..." she says

"Soooo" I respond

She smiled as she said "everything's good with Anna?"

I sigh and run my hands through my hair as I say "I'm not sure, she's hanging out with her ex and I don't want her to but I have to trust her, which I feel like is getting harder and harder"

Camilla scoots closer to me and gives me a hug as she says "don't worry I'm always here for you"

Third person POV

but the one thing that Shawn Didn't know what would happen while he was hanging with Camilla is the next day they would be making headlines. And there was nothing he could do about it since none of the world knew him and Anna were dating. (AN I know in the picture there not cuddling but just pretend lol thanks )

Shawn Mendes spotted with new girlfriend Camilla Cabello!! 

(AN edit: I FOUND A PIC OF THEM CUDDLING A FEW DAYS LATER 😍)