Chapter 1 The Begginning

Here are some pictures of what they would probably look like hope you enjoy!:

Shawn obviously

Anna ⬆️

Mara ⬆️

Mara ⬆️

Anna's POV
"Ugh why is life so complicated" I said on the phone to my best friend Mara.

Today has been the 67th day of Shawn's tour, and I feel as stiff as a board sleeping on the tour bus.

"Calm down" Mara says "You're just upset because you don't get Shawn all to yourself."

I turned to the side and rubbed my cheek to try and make it so it looked like I wasn't blushing. Mara is one of the five people who know about Shawn and mines relationship. Two and three obviously being Shawn and I, four is his sister Aaliyah, and five Andrew his manager.

"Shut up, Shawn and I, well...we..I don't know what we are. One minute he says he's in love with me the next he's saying he can't date me.", now all of this might be really confusing, so let me take you back to the start.

It all started in 2014 when Shawn really started to blow up, I was hearing a lot of chatter about it.

And since I was well known on vine for my good photography skills, Andrew his manager, asked me to be his personal photographer.

Basically I take photos that he posts on Instagram. March 23 was the day I first met him, I remember that day so vividly, I had just gotten out of a 3 hour meeting, looking outside, all I could see was darkness I was pretty scared. The next thing I knew a stranger with a big shadow had appeared over me, I screamed so loud, people in New York could hear me.

"Wow there miss, I didn't mean to startle you" he said. As I looked into his eyes I felt as if I could get lost in them.

"Oh...me...um" I was so nervous I could barely speak. "Here you look cold" Shawn said and put over my body his John Mayer zip up jacket. For a split second his hand touched my shoulder, I winced trying not to fan girl over him.

And of course the next day he comes and asks me out and of course I say yes. And then yada yada yada here we are 3 years later. I'm now almost 19 and he's 20.

It's been three years of us on again and then off again. Don't get me wrong I'm in love with him, it's just each time he goes out and does something stupid.

Like when we were off, he went and yes this was real in a date with Hailey Baldwin, that time it took us a month to get back together. By that time Hailey was Engaged to Justin.
(AN so I wrote the Hailey part before Shawn actually confirmed anything so...ya that's why it seems like she's one of the only people who knows the truth)

So yup that's the sad story of how my life is one crazy mess, and all of it revolves around the one person every girl wants, Shawn Mendes.

********
AGH this is my first ever story I wrote I hope you enjoy!!!!!! <3