Chapter 59 Where Are you

Shawn's POV
As I slowly wake up I feel a pain in my back. I rise up slowly to realize I was sleeping on my couch which is why my back hurt so much. I stood up and shuffled to my bedroom where I started to hear noise. I opened the door and to my surprise I saw Cassie.

"Oh god" I say startled. She was asleep but kicking around her feet. I smiled as I saw her, kids are always the cutest.

I decided to go check my phone to see what Jaime had texted back, but to my surprise there were no texts. This started to stress me out a little bit since today was supposed to be a day where I had to go to the studio to record Stuck On you, it's going to be a surprise to my fans that the song is coming out. I decided to try and call Jamie.

Calling Jamie....

No response. I have no clue what to do, Anna's not answering my calls and neither is Jamie, and I have to be in the studio in an hour. I decided the best thing to do was to just take Cassie with me to the studio, so I texted Jamie telling him my new location.

I walk into my bedroom to try and wake up Cassie but she is a sound sleeper. "Cassie hey Cassie" I whisper as I gently shake her awake she blinks a few times before say "hmmm"

"Um I kind of have to be in the studio and your dads not here yet so it looks like your coming along with me" she looks up at me a bit sad when I say her dad isn't here but she just nods.

"I don't have any clothes to change into though" she says. Shoot I didn't think about that.

"Here we'll just stop off at a clothing store on the way over, but we have to leave now" I say a bit stressed about the current position I'm in.

As Cassie and I leave my Apartment Building I quickly realize I'm still in my sweatpants and sweatshirt from last night when I came home. I decide it's a good enough outfit and there is not enough time to change back out of it.

As we both get into the car I ask Cassie "what's a good clothing store" she shrugs and responds "I dunno I'm only 5" I end up deciding that target was the best way to go. As we reach there I see a group of girls lined up as they see me. I quickly help Cassie out of the backseat and take photos with the girls. As I am leaving I pick up Cassie and smile at the girls as I say goodbye

Tabloid POV:
E-News; BRAND NEW SPOTTING OF SHAWN MENDES WITH KID! does he have a secret mistress who has a child, read all about it.

Shawn Mendes the 20 year old Canadian singer seen spotted with what seems to be a five year old girl in target shopping

Shawn Mendes the 20 year old Canadian singer seen spotted with what seems to be a five year old girl in target shopping. Does Shawn Mendes have a mistress, is it Camilla. Or his ex Anna? Or was he cheating?