Chapter 30 Get Away

Shawn's POV
All I knew is I needed air to think. So the next thing I knew I was packing my bag and headed to the airport. I wore a disguise so I wouldn't be recognized

As I reached the front desk I asked the lady.

"What is your next flight I can book."

She looked annoyed and replied "you going to have to give me a second."
God she's rude, I guess when your not famous people are mean.

"We have a flight to Miami Florida"

"Great I'll take it". I said as I slammed my credit card on the table.

Anna's POV
as I woke up I saw Shawn's note. I wonder what's going on with him. I started to worry remembering that I said I love you to him.

He probably didn't hear you Anna
Your just over thinking
There's nothing to worry about
He just needed some air

I know those are all lies, and I know he hear me. I just hoped he didn't. 

I needed some air to clear my head so I hoped In my car and drove to the beach. The beach can always calm me down but for some reason it isn't working.

I can't stop thinking about Shawn and what I said. My breaths start to become shorter and my hearts beating faster. I thought I was having a panic attack until I burst into tears uncontrollably. Thankfully it was in the middle of the week and there was no one at the beach.

I just kept crying and crying until I was tired so I went back to my car to take a nap.

AN
I'm so excited for his Grammy performance with Miley Cyrus!!!!