Chapter 136 Pitch Black

Anna's POV

All of a sudden there is a light projecting from the bottom of the stage, it has this golden glow to it, making everything in the room look far more expensive than we already know it is. 

At that moment I start to hear singing faintly, but no one was on stage and there was no backup music.

"You Yeah you. And I'd be lying if I said It'd be a lie to say I'm not stuck on you" 

All of a sudden I heard a commotion of drums and guitars, go from faint to loud. 

A shadow emerges from under the light, creating a perfect silouet with smoke coming down from the stage to under everyones feet. 

"LA Grammy night how are we feeling?" Shawn aks, everyone just cheers and screams at the top of their lungs. 

"Perfect that is what I wanna hear!" He shouts. 

All of a sudden the music starts playing a faint rythem that I rember. 

"Honestly I could not go without you being by my side" 

All of a sudden the beat changes again. 

"What if I told you a story" 

This song causes a few wistlings and some cheers from everyone. The song changes again. These beats are so familiar but I can't remeber exactly why

"I need a docter I feel in love with someone like her I dont know what to do" 

I soon realize what shawn is doing, he's singing every single song he never finshed into one big mashup. 

It is quite the performance I must say, I really felt the emotion in each one, but as he started to reach the end he kept staring in my derection, causing the cameras to fall on our table. Charlie was loving the attention, but honestly I felt so uncomfertable. 

Shawn was nearing his last song, instead of ending with an unfinished song, he ended with Ed Sheeran coming on stage to sing Castle on the Hill with him. 

"Over the Castle on the hill" Shawn sang, without any music on that last line, just his raw voice. Raw pure talent. 

All of a sudden the air around me started to smell like sweet caramel and honey, and as I looked up I saw rose petals flying down on all the tables. 

People were clapping and trying to escort Shawn off the stage, but he maganged to swoop by them to grab the microphones. 

"There is just one last thing i would like to say, and I most likely will make a fool of myself, so mendes army feel free to make any memes."

He took a deep breath as he stared at me, "I met a girl seven years ago, and I loved her" 

People awed in the crowds, but I was frozen. My eyes unable to move away and my tears stinging from the amount of tears that I have aready cried. 

"Four years ago we broke up because I was a shit boyfriend, pardon me mum for my laguage. I always loved her, I never really stopped, but I thought it was the right thing to give her space and time but I realize it was not the right idea. She has a shit boyfriend who does not deserve her now" He stops talking as I soon realize their are tears in his eyes. 

The cameras are eating this up as he gets three pushed up in his face, "Now I know I may not be the most romantic guy or the hottest guy, or even the funniest. But trust me I can treat you better than he can, and I'm done saying Whenever your ready. I am ready, and I know you are so what are you waiting for?" He gets a few chuckles for his lyric jokes in the 'speech'

I couldn't take the feeling of my heart burning, i felt like every part of me wanted to rip out of this dress because I felt like my heart may do that. 

As I ran, I felt like Cinderella running away from her prince. 

"Anna" Charlie calls out. 

But which one of them was my prince?

AN :Two updates in one night who is she????