Chapter 100

Shawn's POV
I feel a buzz in my phone but I choose to ignore it, I'm too busy right now trying to breath up with Christina. I think I love her, well I'm not sure. She always says I love you and I say same back to her. I just don't think I'm ready to say those words out loud.

I know it's cruel to break up with her but I feel like it's what must be done. I already feel like a shit person since I'm so obsessed with Anna. My phone buzzed again, so I quickly picked it up.

@annaclaire accepted your follow request kn Instagram

Wait what? She unblocked me?

I quickly went to the Instagram app to see her DM to me, oh god, I didn't think Cassie would actually take me up on that offer.

I quickly reply back.

To Anna; hey Anna long time no chat

From Anna; Shawn! Thank god you texted me back, Cassie she left the house with her boyfriend Daniel and she's most likely coming your way. I need you to tell her to come back home and that living there is not a good idea.

To Anna; wait why isn't her living here a good idea.

From Anna; Shawn you and I both know why...

To Anna; well I obviously don't that's why I'm asking.

I'm so glad we're not face to face because I would be screaming at her she really thinks that low of me.

To Anna; well I believe that me and my girlfriend Christina could take perfect care of her.

From Anna; Shawn you don't know the first thing about being a parent to a 15 year old.

To Anna; why are you so rude, she's obviously coming to me because she want to be near me and nit you.

I immediately regret sending that text. It was just so cruel but I was just so mad in the moment.

Anna calling....

I quickly answer as I scramble to say "hello?"

"Shawn" she sighs "just do this one thing for me?"

After a bit of silence I say "fine"

She hangs up right after those word left my Mouth and that tugs at my heart.

What are you doing to me Anna Claire