Chapter 93 Fake

Anna's POV
Drew and I are sitting at a cafe as we are trying to decide what we should do about Cassie.

"She's your niece, I don't want to take her away from you" Drew says.

"Yeah, but she's your best fiends daughter."

I'm confused, I'm not sure if drew wants to take care if Cassie or not. I definitely want to take care of Cassie, because if it's not me than it's my mother, and god knows what she will do to her.

"Can I ask you a question?" I say to Drew.

"Sure."

"Do you want to actually take care of Cassie?"

"Oh...well I'm not sure I'm ready for that responsibility, as much as I want to take care of her I feel like I would screw up. I don't want Jamie to be disappointed in me"

I help his hand and smiled "you don't have to worry about Jamie, because I know no matter what he would be proud of you even considering it."

Drew looked up at me surprised and return a smile, "if I'm being honest I don't think it would be that bad of an idea for you and me to take care of her together"

My face brightens up with what he says "my thoughts exactly"

-

After a long and hard discussion Drew and I decided on both taking care of Cassie together, I'm still unsure of why Jamie said in his will that we both should take care of Cassie. I don't mind though, as long as Cassie is happy.

I also need to get a new job since I was fired from my last one. Once I get into my car I start searching for jobs in LA. I find hundreds as I sigh and run my hand through my hair I realize this will take longer than I expected.

AN thank you for reading and voting ❤️