Chapter 68 Disneyland (3)

Shawn's POV
After all of us riding a bunch of rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain we all felt hungry for some dinner so we decided to find a small food place themed from Rapunzul.

We all finally sat down and started eating. I had gotten a salad and Cassie got a Mac and cheese. Whine everyone else got some burgers and hot dogs.

As we all finally found a place big enough for all of us to eat the security guards were still surrounding us and I could feel people taking my picture while I was eating. If I'm being honest it was a bit weird in the beginning for me to see people taking pictures of my while eating but now I don't mind it that much. 

As I was eating my salad everyone was absorbed in some argument about whether it was better to be rich and selfish than to be poor and kind. I honestly have no clue how they got on the topic of it but I just choose to listen and not talk. As the argument progressed it somehow started to become about my love life and how Brain and Matt like me better with Anna than camila.  Whoops I forgot to tell them that Camila and mines relationship was fake. I just shrugged it and decided I would tell them later.

As much fun as it is hanging out with all the guys it gets tiring really easy. I decided to go check my phone on Instagram just to zone out for a second.

@camilaCabello; missing you hubby 💎✋🏼

@user1; Wait are they engaged?

@mendesuknow; OHMYGOD IS THIS REAL

@HaileyBaldwin; 🥂

@shawmillastan; MY PARENTS

@user2; Wow aren't they a little young?

As I put down my phone I could feel my heart racing even more than it was on all those rides. Was camila trying to spread some rumor, I thought her and I were cool. Even though we had an argument last time we talked I still thought that meant she wasn't mad.

I knew one thing. That I had to confront her about this.

"Hey guys I think I'm going to go use the restroom" I say as I grab my phone. Immediately Brian says something. "Wow man no need to bring your phone in the bathroom" he chuckles as do the rest of the table. My face is flushed as I just reply "asshole" in a friendly way as I walk off.

When I reach the bathroom I lock the door as I grab my phone and call Camila.

Calling Camila....

"Hey Shawn" she answers almost as if she was expecting me to call.

"Hey Camila do you have a second to talk?"

"Ya um I think"

"Well I was just wondering what was up with that Instagram post?"

"Which one" she asks pretending to sound clueless.

"The one where you hint we're getting married"

"Oh Shawn don't worry I was just teasing some people" she said.

I sigh as I run my hands through my hair. "Well I already told you that Anna and I aren't on the greatest of terms so it's not really gonna help since you posted that"

"Well Shawn that's not really my problem"

I was shocked at her reply. I mean what gives her the right to talk like that. "I think that this has gone too far Camila"

"What are you saying Shawn?"

"We need to stop this whole fake relationship thing it's ruining both of our lives"

Camila just laughs as she says "Shawn your delusional, just call me back when you have your head on straight"

"Camila wait-" but with that she hangs up.

I sigh as I hear another ding on my phone even more stressed than before.

AN
I just found out I don't have to take PE again thank god!