Chapter 84 Clubbing

Shawn's POV
I was able to convince Brian, Alessia, and one of her friends to all go out clubbing with me.

"Shawn this is not my type of scene. Your lucky I'm a good friend" Alessia says to me.

"Thank you" I say as I blow her a kiss.

She flips me off and goes back to hanging out with her friend by the bar. Hey her friends kinda cute. No wait Shawn snap out of it you like Anna and only Anna. Tonight your going to call her when your drunk off your ass and ask her for closure.

I quickly pour down two shots, feeling a bit dizzy considering that's my sixth drink. I realize I'm finally tipsy. I quickly go behind the bar, thankfully they allowed me to as I started to make drinks for everyone.

I quickly chug down some random bottle I found and head to the dance floor. With the bottle in my hand and girls surrounding me I poured some alcohol into their mouths and we were all having a good time.

I was just dancing with a bunch of girls surrounding me finally having no thoughts about Anna.

Your finally not thinking about Anna good job. Well shit now I'm thinking about her. I wish these girls smelled like her, then it would be easier for me to be around them.

As soon as I started thinking about Anna I couldn't stop. I chugged the bottle and headed on out of the club.

A few girls followed me, all of us super drunk but I turned around and placed my fingers on one girls lips and said "shhh Shawn need to be alone"

All the girls giggled and ignored what I said. I quickly dug around my pockets looking for my phone only to remember that I left it with John after the concert and never got it back. I quickly turned around to the other girls and said "cAn sOMe oNE cAlL mE aN uBEr" all the girls quickly pulled out their phones but this one girl who was one of the most gorgeous girls I've seen, she was almost my height and had short brown hair cut at her jawline and the cutest freckles ever.

She handed me her phone and I typed in my location and where I wanted to go. I also went to contacts and gave her my number. " i pUT mY nUmBEr cALL mE" i say as wink and give her a kiss on the cheek.

I hop into the Uber hoping to reach John before I become sober.