Chapter 73 What do we do

Anna's POV
It's been 2 hours of Shawn and I discussing what we should do. And I've come to the conclusion that the only way to fix this is to talk to my parents. It's been about 1 year and a half since I've had a real civil conversation with them that didn't end in me calling them murderers. I knew if they knew it was Jamie and Jaz's life on the line they would do anything.

To mom and dad; hey guys we need to talk.

From mom; hi sweetie. Okay when?

To mom and dad: when are you free?

From Dad: hi Anna we are free tonight for dinner 7 o'clock sharp. Bye.

I didn't even bother to text them back. They were always so annoying when it came to texting. They acted as if they were robots, that didn't know hat emotions were.

As I look up at Shawn I say "looks like we're going over there for dinner at seven"

Shawn puts his hands up defensively "oh no I can't go there your parents hate me"

This is true. The only one time my parents and I actually had a civil conversation was when I was upset at Shawn and they were calming me down. In my family I'm the rebel. Jaz is the goodie two shoes. And Jamie we never talked about after he left.

"Shawn please don't leave me alone with them" at this point I was begging. There was no way I wanted to be left alone with my parents. Let alone have to be asking them for 1 million dollars. I was beyond stressed. Just thinking about it made me loose my breath.

"Hey" Shawn said as he patted my back "I'll go don't worry Jamie and Jaz will be safe we will get the money nothing will happen to them"

"How can you be so sure"

"You just have to have faith"

"What if I don't?"

"Then just have faith in Me"

I looked up at him and he put his arm around me as I curled up next to him just waiting for it to be time to leave to go see my parents

AN
I'm curious what are people thinking so far. If u have any suggestions feel free to tell me. Also next chapters gonna be longer than normal!