Chapter 104 Whats next?

Annas POV
I am currently sitting on the couch of my house looking at the blank TV. I honestly don't know what to do with myself, a hundred thoughts are running through my head and I don't know which one I should listen to.

I start to chip at my perfectly manicured hands as my anxiety overwhelmingly takes over my body.

Here Anna lets take this one step at a time.
1) Drew left you.
2) Drew cheated on you.

I come to the conclusion that Drew was an ass and by me forcing him to leave was part of the solution and not the problem.

3) Cassie ran away
4) Shawns bringing Cassie here

the realization hit me when I remembered Shawn who I haven't seen in 4 years is coming to my house to drop of my "Daughter" because she felt like she had to run away.

My eyes trail around my messy house as I realize I have been to preoccupied with Cassie in the last 14 hours that I have not realized how much of a mess my house is.

I quickly start picking up laundry off the floor and putting dirty dishes into the sink.

I know I shouldn't care what shawn thinks, but I mean he was, scratch that is someone who I still care about as much as I hate to admit it.

Shawns POV
"So..." I say to Cassie as we wait for our flight.

It was scheduled for 4:50pm but it was currently 5:30pm and was rescheduled for around 9 due to "Bad weather"

She sighs as she flings her hands into the air "This is complete bullshit, our flight was scheduled for hours ago" She crosses her arms as she slumps back further into her chair.

I have no clue how to talk to her really but I think that she's mad, "Hey I'm sorry you couldn't stay at my house. I get it if your angry"

She looks away as she says quietly, "it was stupid of me to assume that you would even want me there, I know your super famous and you don't even know me. I'm just Jamies kid...Well I'm not even that anymore"

"Het never say that about yourself"' I wrap my arm around her to comfort her, "And as a matter of fact I actually did hang out with you for two weeks. Cassie I know you, I remember when you laughed and screamed of joy at Disneyland. Granted this was right before we found out about Jaz and-" I stop myself before I finish that sentence. shit shawn what did you just say?

"It's okay" she says as if she can read my mind.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it up" I stay fast.

"its okay...I actually did remember going to Disneyland but I just only Remember pieces."

I look down at her as she smiles back up at me.

AN
Guys I just realized I published this part but it didn't actually publish it so...here's the part now 😂 (sorry it's late)