Chapter 29 Not Like this

Anna's POV
After I finished to all the boys I've loved before I went on a rom com marathon. I watched stuff all the way from sixteen candles to the notebook. After I had finished my sixth movie I checked the clock.

Jesus it's 3am I gotta go to bed!

Just as I sat in bed I heard a knock at my door. In the beginning I didn't answer it cause come on who would do that. But after the fifth knock I hopped out of bed grabbed a knife and headed to the door.

As I looked through the peephole I saw a drunken Shawn. I opened the door and Shawn said

"hEY lOOk iTs AnNa" and giggled as he collapsed right in front of my door.

I quickly put down the knife picked him up and dragged him to my couch.

As I went to go get him a glass of water I saw he had gotten up from where I left him. He was currently taking off his shirt and then collapsing on my bed.

"Shawn..are you okay"

"Wendy...she was only using me to get back at her ex"

"Shawn I'm really sorry that sucks"

"I know"

"Hey but I'm always here for you" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He held my hand and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Gosh I wish I had the courage to say I'm still completely in love with you"

I walk out of the room to go sleep on the couch

Shawn's POV

I wake up with a massive hangover and all I can hear are Anna's words "I'm still completely in love with you"

I don't know what to say. I'm not sure how I feel about her. I just need time to figure things out. I see Anna passed out on the couch I write her a note and leave.

(The note)
Hey Anna, thanks for taking care of me. I'm gonna leave town for a bit. I just need to clear my head
Xo
-Shawn