Chapter 49 Back With Camilla

Shawn's POV
"I'll be there as soon as I can" I say as I walk out of Anna's apartment. I forgot to say goodbye, but I know she won't mind since she knows it's work. I was on a call with Andrew and it was taking about how some people heard a rumor that Camilla and I are fake dating. Which is still true, but I mean would be so embarrassing if people found out.

As I reach Andrews hotel I ask for his room number and the hotel manager tells me. As I head up to the room I knock on the door and hear Andrew talking to someone.

"Yes yes I know...there's no need to worry...come as soon as possible"

He opens the door and motions for me to come in.

"Alright so we'll see you in 6 hours okay...alright bye"

As he hangs up the phone I ask "who was that?"

"That was Camilla, you and her are going to Toronto to clear up the air about you and her"

"Wait Toronto?"

"Yes Shawn did I mumble" he chuckles.

"Well no but what will I tell Anna, she's already upset with me" I ask

"Well she knows it's your job don't worry she trusts you"

I smile and nod at Andrew as he says "now go pack you and Camilla are leaving in a few hours together"

I nod as I go to Anna's apartment this is going to be hell to try and explain

(Tagged shawnmendes)
@camillacabello; mood cause imma bout to see my bae.

@user1; omg so cute

@matt; wow couple goals right here

@user2; love my parents 😍😍😍

@aaliyahmendes; aughhh I love you and can't wait to meet you!!

@shawnmendes; 🥰❤️