Chapter 27 Mall

Anna's POV
Shawn and I head inside and I can't stop staring at his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Hey Anna you good?" I see Shawn waving his hand in front of my face I quickly snap out of my thoughts and say "what huh" he chuckles and says "let's go get some food"

I nod as we head over to True Food.

"God I love there food" I say

Shawn laughs and says "I know"

As we head inside the waiter immediately noticed Shawn and says under her breath oh my god.

I roll my eyes I'm sick of not being able to hang with Shawn on our day of Hanging out.

"Ummm...what would you like" the waiter stammers Shawn politely smiles and says "a veggie burger and-?"

"Oh um a salad" I say. Shawn raised an eyebrow. "What I'm trying to eat more healthy!" He just laughs as he says "bring some fries for us to Share too please"

I smile at Shawn he always knows the right things to say.

After we finish our food Shawn insists he pays since I drove us here. I don't resist as the waiter hands Shawn the check I see him slip a paper in his back pocket.

I raise an eyebrow as I reach for it, but he resists. But thankfully I get it it read

Call me sometime -Wendy
222-333-444

I burst out laughing "Bahahaha Shawn" I start to cry a bit as Shawn puts it back in his pocket.

"What?? She was cute" ouch that stung a bit but I just choose to resist those feelings as I said "you should go out with her"

"Really?" He asks

"Yeah she seemed nice" I was lying. Throughout our meal she gave me dirty looks, but I couldn't tell Shawn since it would seem like I'm jealous so I just chose to lie.

God I wish I could tell him the truth

AN
Don't forget to vote ❤️