Chapter 67 Dinseyland (2)

Shawn's POV
As we all walk to Matterhorn the ride there was a group of fans following us. As much as I wanted to talk to them there were security cards all around me blocking me from talking to them.

I heard them call my name while I was holding Cassie's hand, all I could do was smile and wave and say "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to take pictures today" we were all walking quite quickly so that we wouldn't get trampled by the fans.

As we were all walking I felt Cassie's grip on my hand tighten, I looked down at her as she looked at me and I smiled. She returned the smile as we made it to Matterhorn.

As the security guards guided us to the front I could see some people in line angry and some others that were shocked and who recognized me. As we made it to the ride Cassie and I decided to sit next to each other.

I looked over at her and said "are you scared?"

"A little bit I guess"

"Don't worry I'll be here the entire time" I reply as I hold her hand. She tries to hold my hand but her hands are too small so instead she just held onto my finger.

As we were all strapped in I felt someone tap my shoulder behind me.

"Um excuse me I'm a big fan and I was wondering if you could take a photo with me?"

"Sure" I smile as she pulls out her phone and tries to have us take a selfie. As soon as we start moving she put her phone away and said "thank you"

"No problem" I reply as I look back to the front of the ride.

The ride starts to go into this dark cave and we start to pull up then all of a sudden there's a sharp drop as Cassie and I move back and forth I put my hands in the air and scream. It felt so free to just be on that ride.  As we took sharp turns in spirals we kept coming in and out. All of a sudden there was a big Monster that came out of nowhere. My heart skipped a beat as that happened and I  felt Cassie grab onto my arm with both of hers.

I smiled and held her tightly.

When the ride finished Cassie said "wow that was a fun ride"

"Yeah"

"Let's do it again" she says. I laughed as we hopped off the ride to go to the next one.