Chapter 105 Welcome Back

Annas POV
From shawn: Just got off airplane will be there in 2 hours, sorry it took so long flight was delayed.

As I read Shawn's text relief flooded through me, as I thought he was ignoring me. They said they would be here hours ago, and I am not upset that they're late, I just wish they would've sent me a text. It would have saved me from worrying for all those hours.

When I saw that Shawn had texted he would be here in two hours I was quite confused in the beginning. sometimes it's hard to remember that Shawn's a celebrity.

I can already imagine him sweetly asking them to form a line as he goes to take a photo with each of them. I always remember watching him talk to fans, it was such a adorable moment to witness when there faces light up when he walks into a room, just like my face used to.

I walk around the house to make sure everything looks presentable one more time. I am not the most neat person, but I mean when you find out your ex-boyfriend who is also a pop star is dropping off your sort of kid at your house, you try to make it presentable.

-

I hear a knock on the door as i jump out of my seat to go answer.

I see Cassie hiding behind shawn, and I quickly run up to her and give her a big hug.

"Cassie! I missed you so much don't ever scare me like that again" I cup her face as I examen it before planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Don't I get a kiss?" Shawn jokes, I look up at him awkwardly before I pull him into a hug and whisper in his ear, "I missed you"

Shawn POV

Her lips brushed my ear as she whispered "I missed you"

Those single words make me feel like I am back to that young 20 year old, who felt like the world was bright and happy.
Those words made me want to call Christina on the phone right now and break up with her.
Those words made me miss her more than she will even know.

Anna and I are held in our hug for a bit too long until Cassie clears her throat and we break apart blushing.

As Anna invites us in a take in the entire place, it is exactly how I imagined, even a little bit nicer.

As I see a photo of her and drew holding hands and laughing I pick it up into my hands and say, "You've done good for yourself Anna."

I refer to the photo but she picks it up with a hurt face as she places it down on the table covering up the photo, "He's a selfish bastard" She mumbles.

I decide not to ask what happened since it seemed like she didn't want anyone to hear that.

"Wow this place looks like the cleanest its ever been, I mean you must really like Shawn Auntie Anna." Cassie says.

I turn to my right to find a blushing Anna covering up your cheeks. I take this moment to tease her even further, "more than you will ever know Cassie."

She looks at me confused as she says, "What do you mean?"

"Anna never told you her and I dated?" I look at Anna a bit hurt as she frowns.

"Wait what, I thought you were only Jamies friend"

"How do you think I met Jamie" I say pointing to Anna.

"How come you never told me Auntie Anna" Cassie says questioning.

Anna shrugs as she said, "It never came up"

"Let's change the topic" I say to try and lighten the mood.

they all nod as we start a deep and meaningful conversation about whether we heard Laurel or Yanny When that recording talked.