Chapter 26 The Next day

Anna's POV
Yesterday was a mess, I have been completely ghosting jack cause he deserved it. But I'm excited to hang out with Shawn today.

As I look for an outfit I think to myself remember Anna this is not a date, just two friends hanging out.

Even though I'm completely still in love with him I know I have to burry those feelings if I want to stay close with Shawn.

I quickly grab a pretty chill outfit with layers since it's still cold even here in California

I grab my keys as I head to the door to meet Shawn.

Shawn's POV
To be honest I'm pretty excited to hang with Anna. I didn't think I could but I got over her. It took many nights of crying and sulking but I did it. And damn it feels good

As I'm getting ready to hang with her I dress pretty chill, a sweatshirt with a pair of jeans. I'm from Canada so California's "winter" is nothing on me. I'm just feeling lazy.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door, I open it to see Anna.

"Hey" she says kinda awkwardly

"Hey bud ya ready to go" god I sound like an idiot

She giggled and says "yup!"

We both head to her car. I'm pretty sure we're just going to hang at the mall grab some food and chill.

When we get to the mall off the bat many girls were asking to take a picture with me, I smiled as I took there camera and snapped a few pics.

After I finished I walked up to Anna who was on her phone and lightly tapped her foot with mine.

She looked up and smiled "all done" I nod as we both head inside.