Chapter 112 Help

Shawn's POV
As i get out of the car I have a gut feeling that something is going on. But I am trying not to annoy Anna so i choose to let it go.

I walk to the steps of her house as I sit and attempt to go on my phone, but when I looks at it all I see are headlines.

What happened between Shawn Mendes and Christina Hart? We have the scoop.

Take a look at Shawn Mendes new girlfriend.

Who is the young girl with shawn and how can we be her??

I sigh as I rub my eyes looking away from all these ridiculous headlines, its like they've run out of things to say and are just bullshitting it now.

Before I even know it cassie has hopped out of the car and is running to me, "Shawn Shawn" She says with tear streaming down her face.

I hold both her shoulders as I lean down and say "What wrong" firmly.

"It's Anna" She says through the tears.

I quickly loosen my grip on Cassies shoulders as I take long strides over to the car. When I look in I see Anna staring blankly at the passenger seat.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask Cassie.

"I told her I knew about Drew cheating on her, but I swear I thought he stopped months ago."

Drew? Cheating on Anna? As much as I wanted to be pissed at him for doing that to one of the most wonderful women I am more concerned about getting her to "unfreeze"

Unsure of what to do I pace back and fourth for a bit until I finally decide I should take her inside. I pick up the bottom of her thighs and her back as she doesn't move an inch. I mean I wanted to be near Anna again but not like this.

I set her down on her bed as she gradually rolls to her side, I leave the room to go get her a glass of water. I see Cassie pacing back and forth biting her thumb in the kitchen.

"Here" I say handing her a twenty dollar bill. "Can you go to the store to buy both you and Anna something sweet?"

She nods as she takes the money and walks out of the house. Right as I opened the cabinet I heard something shatter and then heard her scream.

I slammed the cabinet door closed as I rushed into the room to find her on her knees screaming with a picture frame thrown to the ground. I can't see what the photo is but I assume its her and Drew.

I quickly go to her side and engulf her in a hug holding her. Her screams stop when my hands touch her back and she is just choking back tears at this point.

I pick her back up and set her on the bed, she grabs my hand and pulls me down next to her. We both lay there staring at each other. The only sound in the entire house is her choking attempts not to cry.

"Shhhh" I say stroking her hair.

"Shawn" Is all she can let out. I cup my hand with her face as soon as I do that she goes silent. Does she not like that.

She quickly grabs a hold of my face and crawls on top of me as she kisses me. I feel her tongue trying to make its way into my mouth but before she can I pull her off of me.

"No we can't do this" I say gasping for air.

"Shawn please" She says begging me.

God fucking dammit this is hard.

"I don't want to take advantage of you Anna"

"Your not I swear please?"

I sigh as I hug her while laying down, "I don't want to be your rebound, so you can go ahead and kiss other guys but know this I want to be the last one you ever love no matter how long it takes. Tell me when your ready, and I'll be waiting"

AN
Shawn realizing new music 😭😭❤️❤️