Chapter 15 Wow

Shawn's POV
Wow that was a lot to take in. When I first said to Jamie he could explain I expected some lame ass answer but wow. He really has a important reason.

"So will you help me tell Anna?" Jamie asks

I reply "I'll think about it" as I walk off.

As much as I wanted to punch him tight there in the face, I knew that I had to go find Anna, she needs me.

Anna POV

After I stormed out, and then started running. I knew at some point I had to stop, but I didn't want to. I just wanted to keep running and running until all the pain went away.

Finally I could start to feel my legs getting wobbly, I had only made it a few blocks, but if you don't work out like me than that was far enough.

I sat down on the bus bench and just looked out. Five minutes went to ten which lead to thirty. And here I was still standing on that bus bench.

Just as I was about to leave I feel a hand on my shoulder I flinch and quickly look to see Shawn emerge from the shadows.

He is out of breath and super sweaty, but I don't care. I hugged him like it was the end of the world. He hugs me back and starts stroking my hair as he says "let's go home"

As we were just about to start walking I quietly reply "maybe we should take an Uber" I look up at him all sweaty and out of breath as he laughs and says "yeah"

After 10 minutes are Uber pulls up she turns around and says "shut up!" "OMG your Shawn Mendes and your that girl from the video" we both smile as she goes on to ask for a picture with Shawn he smiles and says "sure" after a long car ride of this lady talking we finally make it home. We both hop out the Uber and walk upstairs.

As I was about to get in the shower Shawn says "I don't mean to upset you but he did have a reason"

I presumed he was talking about Jamie but I pretended like I didn't know "I'm not sure who your talking about" he sighs and ruffles through his hair. "We'll talk later okay" I just head straight into the bathroom wondering what good reason could Jamie really have.

I know I'm going to have to talk to him sooner or later so I text him
Me: tomorrow my place, wait for Shawn to leave

Unknown (aka Jamie) : typing...

I quickly put down my phone before he could respond.

Shawn's POV

I quickly realize I have to go to the bathroom, and since Anna's place is so small there's only one bathroom.

"Um hey babe"

"Yeah What is it Shawn?"

"Umm I have to use the bathroom"

"It's fine come in"

Anna was behind the shower curtains singing as her phone buzzes in the begging I was going to tell her, until I saw what the text said. Is Anna cheating on me.

Anna: Tomorrow my place, wait for Shawn to leave

Unknown: alright

Unknown: I hope you know I love you