Chapter 114 Your Voice

Annas POV

Oh fuck.

"Oh Shawn...I thought you had left" I answer behind the door. I decide to turn off the showerhead to hear him better. With a hair full of conditner, I wrap a towel around my body and my hair and open the door.

"Why would you think that?" He asks frowning.

"Oh well um I hear the door open and then I heard a car start so I assumed it was you."

Shawn's POV

I'm not sure if I should be offended to what she just said even though I know she's right.

"I would never"

"But you did" She says shrugging as she walks towards the closet I stop her by her arm. She flinches by my touch. Did I startle her? Did she think I was going to hit her?

"I wasn't going to hit you." I say a bit hurt.

"I didn't think you were," She says softly.

"Yes you did."

"Maybe" She admits. If that was my Anna from four years ago it would've taken her an hour before she admited that to me.

"Is this because of that paparatzzi guy" My voice comes out a bit more loud than I intened it to.

"I dunno. I mean were both just such diffrent people and I just wasn't sure how this was going to go."

I can tell she's scared. Scared because of me. I hate that feeling.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.

"You always are." I am silent, I don't know what to say.

I see her walk over to her closet as she turns back to me she says, "Can you grab my clothes from the bathroom."

I nod still unsure what to say to her. Were both already on such this ice, and I would rather not be the one to break it.

As I hand her the clothes she nods at me as she shuts the bathroom door and within minutes emerges all ready.

When Christina gets ready she takes two hours before she can feel paparatzi  ready to go out in public.

This is why I love Anna.

"What are you doing today?" I aks her.

"Going to work" she says opening the door to the rest of the house. Right as she opens the door she pauses and looks around.

Everything looks the same to me, but I just got here yesterday so I am no judge of character.

"Cassie" Anna booms stomping over to Cassie's door.

"Cassie Claire open this door right now!"

"Whats wrong?" I ask her but she just ignores me and continues to bang on the door.

Cassie opens the door looking a little bit frightened as she looks at me I give her a concerned look back.

"Why was he here"
Who is he?

"He just wanted to grab his stuff before he left.."

"Left where" she asks a bit more hurt this time.

Cassie looks at her sympathetically.

"I'm sorry" Cassie says to Anna

"I really thought we were gonna work it out"

"I know I'm sorry" Cassie says hugging Anna.

I decide it's best to give the two of them some space while they talk so I head outside for a nice stroll.

AN
Guys it's 1:31 am rn where I am and I finally finished this drawing!! (Three hours later)

ANGuys it's 1:31 am rn where I am and I finally finished this drawing!! (Three hours later)