Chapter 31 The Nap

Anna's POV
After a long and well deserved nap. I started up my car and headed home. When I got there I realized that I didn't lock the front door. I quickly dash inside to see half of my belongings stolen.

"Great Anna now you've been robbed officially all time low" I say to myself.

I look in my room to find nothing taken from there but I didn't care. I would usually call Shawn about this stuff but he's off somewhere so I call my other only friend.

Mara calling...

"Uh hello Mara?"

"Hey Anna long time no chat"

"Yeah, Hey I was wondering where are you right now?"

"Oh I'm back home how bout you?" I could tell in her voice she was confused.

"Well you know I just got robbed and I'm sitting home Alone"

"Oh my gosh are you okay???"

I quickly respond "don't worry I just got home to find everything gone. I wasn't there during it"

Mara quickly says "Cameron and I are coming over there ASAP!"

"Thanks" I say kinda shyly. I really do appreciate Mara and everything she's done for me.

Shawn's POV
"We have landed safely folks and welcome to Miami Florida"

The airplane ride was a bit hectic since many people asked to take photos with me. But when we got there it was all smooth sailing.

I posted a photo on my Instagram story of the view of Miami. And the next thing I knew there were 40 girls waiting outside the airport for me.

As I came out I said. "I promise to take a photo with everyone I just need you guys to form a line."

As they formed a line I took there phones one by one and snapped a picture. After I was at the last one I grabbed the phone but when I looked into the camera I saw Camilla. I turned to my side and said.

"Camilla?"

"Shawn!" She exclaimed as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back shocked that she was here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Ummm I live here" Camilla responds.

I totally forgot she lived in Miami!

Well this is going to be a fun trip

AN It's currently 1:30 am and I can't fall asleep 🤦‍♀️