Chapter 69 Disneyland (4)

Shawn's POV

@CamilaCabello; my little goofball

@CamilaCabello; my little goofball. I can't wait to call you mine forever.

@Shawmilla; CALL THE DOCTER I AM NOT OKAY

@arianagrande; omg congrats ❤️

@user1; why has shawn not posted anything?

@mendesuknow; WOW 😮😍❤️

@Niallhoran; congrats you two

As I put down my phone I feel my head spinning. I don't even know why Camila would do something like this. I thought we were friends. I didn't even ask her to marry me, for God's sake were not even in a real relationship. As I look at my phone again I realized that there was another headline about me.

Is the girl who Shawn Mendes has been spending all his time with actually Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Love child?

Who the hell even writes these articles, they obviously don't know anything about the truth. I decided that before I get anymore angry I should go back to the table since Andrews probably seen all of this already.

As I make it back to the table Andrew says "are you seeing this??"

"Yes Andrew I am" I say as I sigh. I don't know how I'm getting out of this one.

"Your in every single headline! This is triple as big as your Calvin Klein shoot!"

"Andrew it's a lie" I say growling at him. I can't believe he's thinking about the publicity at the moment.

"But Shawn this is huge. Does it really have to be a lie?"

I don't believe the words that come out of his mouth "you want me to marry her??? Seriously?!?"

Andrew looks back at me with a guilty face realizing how crazy he sounds. But at this point it's too late I was too mad and I needed to clear my head.

"Come In Cassie were done here" I say as I pick her up and head to the exit of Disneyland.

"Shawn you cant be serious we're all just trying to have a good time" Brian says.

"It was all in good fun until Camila Just announced to the world that I'm getting married when it's a complete lie." And with that I walk out with the security right beside me.

As I'm walking and carrying Cassie I see many fans trying to come up to me and take a photo. But I was just so angry that I ignored them and just held onto Cassie.

As we finally made it back to the car I just drove off not caring if I left the team stranded.

I just needed to get out of there.

As I was in the car I started getting a call.

Anna Calling...

I quickly picked up and heard her voice.

"Hello" I ask

"Shawn I need you it's an emergency"

"I'll be over in 18 minutes"

"Don't bring Cassie"

"Okay"

I decided not to question it and quickly drove back to leave her with Andrew and my team. Anna needed me and the fear in her voice told me it was urgent.

AN
Sorry to leave on such a mysterious note!
Vote if you want to 🌺
Also happy hump day!