Chapter 40 Grammys Part 1

Shawn's POV
I'm scrolling through my Instagram account when all of a sudden I check the time. 10:00! How is that possible, oh no! My flight leaves in three hours and I'm not packed yet

"Shit" I mumble under my breath

I see Anna walk out of the shower and say "you almost ready to leave"

"No! I haven't packed yet"

"Shawn what have you been doing!?!?"

"Uhhh...scrollingthroughinstagram"

She chuckles as I pout "hey it's not funny"

"Shawn your addicted to it"

"Ugh fine" I say "will you help me pack?"

She nods as she heads over to my closet and grabs out a few outfits and throws it in my suitcase. While I'm running around the house trying to find my razor.

"Anna have you seen my razor?" I exclaim

"I dunno check the bathroom"

I rush into the bathroom and thankfully see it there. I quickly grab it and throw it into my bag. Anna shakes her head at me and chuckled again

"Oh Shawn only you wouldn't check the bathroom for your razor"

I smile and kiss the top of her head as I grab my keys and head to the car. As I'm about to hop into the drivers seat Anna stops me.

"Umm what do you think your doing?" She says

"Driving to the air-"

"No shawn your not driving I am"

I raise my eyebrow up and before she can snatch the keys from me I quickly say "this is my baby be careful with it"

She pouts as she says "I thought I was your baby"

I kiss her head and say "Your my second favorite"

She laughs as we head to the airport. Luckily the airports 20 minutes away which left me with 2 hours before my flight. As Anna pulls up to the airport I see a few people and paparazzi already there, I peck her on the lips as she says "I love you have a safe flight" I smile and say "love you too"

When I reached the airport, I had enough time to take photos with the majority of the fans, but soon I heard them calling my name so I said goodbye to them as I headed to LA. (AN i know he can just drive to la but I felt like making him take a plane lol)

I sat on the plane giddy and ready for tomorrow

AN
I have 2 days of school this week!!!  love y'all ❤️