Chapter 96 4 years later

Anna's POV
"Come on Cassie, you got to hurry up a bit" I yell upstairs to her.

I feel someone snake their arms around my waist and as I turn around I see his beautiful hazel eyes staring back at me.

"Hey handsome" I say giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Hey beautiful" he responds picking me up in the air as I scream and laugh in joy.

"Drew put me down!" I exclaimed and as soon as I said that he immediately put me down and stared into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's nothing...I just never noticed how beautiful your eyes are. I look up at him. Gosh I am so fully in love with this man.

"Well I mean you and I have the same colored eyes so it would make sense, also were engaged so you have to say nice things to me" I snake my way out of his grasp as I head to the kitchen leaving him watching as his eyes trail my body.

He licks his lips as he responds "we should get married"

I chuckle "we are silly"

"No I mean like right now"

I look at him surprised "your joking right?"

He shakes his head no as he comes so close I can feel his breath.

"Ew you two" Cassie says as she walks down the stairs. Drew and I separate as we both blush. (Pretend like Cassie is 15) i quickly go back to making my coffee as drew goes to reading the paper.

"You guys are like an old married couple" Cassie smirks as she sits down on the counter next to Drew.

"No we are not" we say at the same time as I finish making the coffee and take a sip and steal I piece of Drew's bread as he takes a sip of my coffee.

"You guys are literally sharing everything" Cassie shakes her head as she gets up.

"Hey where are you going?"

"Uh school duh" she says with a bit of attitude. I miss those old days where she used to not give me sass.

"Why so early" Drew asks

"Cause I'm meeting Daniel there" Drew and I both look at each other as we try to hold our tongues. We both tried to have a conversation with Cassie about Daniel and her before but she just shot back with saying we weren't her real parents so we didn't control her. It would be a lie if I said that didn't sting a little.

"Oh okay bye then" I say, she waves a hand as she slams the door. I flinch at that sound.

"What happened to that little Cassie who would wake me up with joy and happiness" I asked drew.

"She grew up" he said sipping my coffee.

"So much time has really gone by"

" I know right, it felt like just the other day I had proposed to you"

"That was two years ago" I say as I wrap my arm around his and drape my head on his shoulder.

"Where does the time go?" He says rubbing his thumb against my back.