Chapter 65 Car

Shawn POV
As she says that I can tell she's still mad at me, and of course I don't blame her.

"Are you sure I mean I'm happy to stay with you and Cassie a bit longer"

"No Shawn I'm sure it's fine" her words are bitter and cut me like a knife. But I accepted defeat as I mumbled okay and walked to the door.  Before I walked out I felt Cassie grab my hand and look up at me as she says "please don't go"

I look up at Anna who has her arms crossed "come on Cassie he has to go"

"No wait please" Cassie says. I feel so bad leaving her, by then all of a sudden an idea pops into my head.

"Hey Anna why doesn't Cassie stay with me the few days before tour starts, I mean you and I are both going to have to be on tour so we can just ask you sister to babysit or something"

Cassie looks up at Anna with her puppy dog eyes and quivers her lip. Anna sighs accepting defeat "fine I guess that's okay, I'll make sure to file a police statement tomorrow and make sure everything's sorted out"

"Yay" Cassie says as she runs for the car.

"Her don't worry everything will be alright" I say looking at Anna,  I know she's putting on a brave face but inside she's breaking. I put my hand on her shoulder, but she quickly took it off and replied "I know" before slamming the door right into my face.

I walk to the car as I see Cassie patiently waiting to get in

"So what are we going to do?" Cassie asks

"Anything you want" I respond with a smile

"Have you ever been to Disneyland?"

"No" I respond

She looks up at me with the biggest smirk on her face. I look back at her with one of my eyebrows in the air as she starts to make her puppy dog face I sigh.

"You know I can't say no to a puppy dog face" I said as I put into google maps my apartment.

"Wait why are we going back home?" Cassie said, I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Don't worry, we just have to go pick up a backpack and bring John along and then we will go to Disney Land!"

"Woohoo" Cassie said in the back of the car.

I turned on some music and her and I were both dancing around in the car to it. Today was going to be fun.

AN
Wow thanks for 5k and also Don't forget to vote 🖤