Chapter 63 Annas Place

Anna's POV
I've been home alone for 1 day and a half and all I can say is ugh. Life just is not going well for me. Since Shawn is not been on tour moneys been kind of slow so I have to make sure to always save and never spend.

I haven't been on my phone in a while just cause I didn't want to see anything that would upset me. Doctors orders.

As I was sitting on my bed watching on my tv I heard a Knock at my door.

"Coming one second" I replied

I quickly rushed to put on a t-shirt over my bra and sweatpants.

I didn't check who was at the door I just opened it and to my surprise i saw Shawn with Cassie right next to him holding his hand.

"Aunt Anna!" Cassie exclaimed as she hugged me. I look at her in shock seeing her with Shawn.

"Shawn..." I start but before I could finish he interrupts to say "hey Cassie, why don't you go look for some good snacks?"

She nodded as she understood we needed space and Shawn entered.

"I'm sorry, Jamie never came to pick her up and my tours starting in a couple of days and I know your coming but I thought you could find Jamie-"

"Wait Jamie's missing?" I ask

"Well I mean I'm not sure, he said he had some important work to do and I offered to take care of Cassie. But it's been one and ahalf days and he still hasn't come back I just didn't know what to do" he sighed as he ruffled through his hair. God I missed it when he did that so much.

"Oh my god this is crazy" I start "where the hell is jamie"

"Trust me I'm wondering the same thing as you" Shawn says

"I mean we have to report he's missing right?" I say more asking then telling.

"Yeah I think so" Shawn said as he dialed 911

I walked over to Cassie to see how she was doing and if she heard anything we were saying. But as I walked over I saw her with her face in the middle of a cake. I giggled as I said "oh Cassie"

She smiled and hugged me tight, not letting go.

AN
sorry this chapter is trash I've just been super stressed lately but still wanna get u guys chapters everyday ❤️