Chapter 43 Trouble in Paradise

AN SOMEONE MADE SHAWN AS A SIMPSON CHARACTER 😂😂😂😂

Shawn's POV
I wake up the next morning to Andrew congratulating me over texts;

Andrew: congrats man on the GF 🎉

I look at my phone surprised as I text back

Me: how do they know

Andrew: uhh.... you were spotted together it was all over the news. When was the last time you checked your phone?

Me: Before I hung out with Camilla, wait I'm so confused, so everyone knows now that Anna and me are dating?

The next thing I know I'm getting a call from Andrew so I pick it up, and immediately he says

"YOU'RE DATING ANNA!?!"

"Umm Yeah Wait I'm so confused Anna and I didn't hang out yesterday-" before I finish that thought I realize what's happened and connect the pieces together "Wait what no I'm not dating Camilla. Andrew I have to call you back"

"Wait-" but before he could finish I hung up and quickly ringed Anna

Calling Anna...

"Babe don't worry I know" she says chuckling

"Wait your not mad?" I respond confused

"No, I actually think it might be a good idea both for your career and for our relationship if you fake date Camilla"

"Woah woah hold up there Anna, I dint know anything about fake dating, I mean it seems wrong"

"Shawn let's discuss this after the Grammys okay?"

I sigh and run my hand through my hair as I nod and say "okay...bye I love you"

"I love you too" she responds before hanging up the phone

Why would Anna want me to fake date Camilla, is it to see if I still have feelings For her. Ugh I check the clock and realize I have to start getting ready for the Grammys, so I head over to Andrews room to prepare.

"You ready kid?" He asks

"Ready as I'll ever be" I respond

Anna's POV
I honestly have no clue why I suggested for him to fake date Camilla I feel like it will just make both of our lives easier. Of course I love him and only him. But I don't want the entire world to know just yet.