Chapter 50 Calm Down

Shawn's POV
As I get to the apartment and open the door I already see Anna packing up my stuff. I quickly go up to her and try and hold her hand but she jerks away.

"Seriously Shawn, we'll 'work things out' what am I supposed to do here while your out with Camilla! Where will she even stay? Will you have to stay with her" she stops packing up my stuff and runs her hand through her curly brown hair.

"Anna you know it's only work. I only love you" lie straight up lie Mendes just man up and tell her the truth.

"Your right. I trust you and I know I'm overreacting. At least I still have three more weeks with you before tour" she says cupping my face.

But right before she could Kiss me I pull away and say "wait there's one more thing.."

She looks at me concerned as she nodded

"I have to go to Toronto with Camilla" I closed my eyes and shed a little tear not wanting to see what happened next.

But when I opened my eyes I saw Anna plop my suitcase with all my clothes next to me. She tears up as she pushed me out the door and says "have fun with Camilla" and slams it on my face.

Anna's POV
After I slammed the door on Shawn's face I really realized how bad things have gotten between us. I fell to the floor and just started crying. I kept crying until I had no more tears left. And then went to my phone to call Jamie but instead saw this.

(Tagged Camilla Cabello) @shawnmendes; missed you my love

@shawnmendes; missed you my love

@camillacabello; I can't wait to spend the next three weeks together ❤️

I screamed as I threw my phone across the floor. I just feel like I can't do it anymore like there's no real point. I know that people would just say I'm being dramatic. But it's true, I am dramatic but that's just part of who I fucking am I just don't want to be in such pain and Shawn constantly toying with my emotions. Each time I try to break up with him it just hurts more. I have no clue what to do what is left. I feel like I have nothing.

AN note the next chapter to anyone who is sensitive of this stuff may not want to read