Chapter 81 (Corruption)

Depuis le début

[Huh? Uh Okay.] (Mom?)

Oh boy. This is always the hardest part.

I asked the Faeries to leave us alone for some time while us four walked towards the hut they came out from.

[Hey, Reid! Is everything alright?] (Guy Silver Daemon)

We were in the hut and they could probably see my worried state.

Okay. Let's do this step by step.

[Now, something very bad has happened. but I want you all to keep an open mind to what I'm about to say.] (Me)

Alright. Not that bad if I must say so myself.

The other three looked at seriously and nodded.

I started telling them the story of what Luna told me about the things that happened before I became Reid.

It was just before Luna's "Crowning". The time before she became a Queen, we were all attacked by the Cultists. Tons of things happened but in the end, the only one who survived was the King, Queen, Luna, Mia and Me.

I was looking down. Avoiding their eyesight but I could tell that they were pretty shocked, The guy Silver-daemon started breathing heavily.

[H-Hey Reid! That's a Lie Right!?! If it is then It's Not Funny!] (Guy Silver Daemon)

[Alton. Calm down] (Girl Silver-Daemon)

Even though the Girl said that, she had ragged breath herself.

[Rei-] (Mom)

The mother wanted to tell me something but I wanted to tell her something first.

[I escaped with Luna but we were pursued. So I had to leave in a Human Kingdom I found on a whim while leading the pursuers away from. I don't know what happened after that but I was involved in some kind of accident.] (Me)

My mom was staring at me. probably bracing herself from what i was gonna say.

[Well, I have Amnesia now.] (Me)

Terra POV

These Faeries just don't Give Up!

There's like 20 of them still following me. I don't want them to get involved in the mess I'm about to start. Oh, and they started flying as well.

[Please Stop! You won't be able to take in the Corruption! Your body Will Start Rotting Unless You Are Close To Us!] (Some Faerie)

I call that BS.

[Just leave me Alone! You Guys Won't Be Able To Handle My Op'ness!] (Me)

[What does that even mean!?!] (Some Faerie)

I was about to curse but I passed by the rotting trees until I saw a Giant hole that went straight down.

Alright!

I didn't even look and jumped straight down... Which ended up being a bad idea since this Hole looks like it goes into the F***** Void!

{Author Note: Hey! Language! ....I have to bleep out all the words now don't I.}

LAWS OF PHYSICS! PREPARE TO BE IGNORED!!!

I immediately took out my Umberalla and started to Mary Poppins my way down.

This is why I jumped before looking. I had found an umbrella in one of the chests while cave exploring.

The umbrella's only function is to slow down your fall so it completely negates the fall damage as well. quite a good starter tool if you don't have anything to negate fall damage.