Thor Odinson- Disappear (c)

You didn't know how all the enemies you were in combat with turned to dust, but you weren't complaining. You were in a lot of pain from some good hits from them, but you were still on your feet and if you had to fight someone else you weren't going to lie down and take it. With the enemies gone, you made your way through the forest, hoping to find someone from your team so that you could see what was going on and where you would be needed as it was a hectic battle. As you passed through the overgrowth you heard your boyfriends voice wailing out in pain, something that made your steps go faster.

"She's gone... she's gone," he screamed.

Soon you could see his tall figure amongst the trees, you sped up so that you could see what was causing him such sorrow. His form fell to the floor as he hit the dirt in annoyance, sending a rumble around him, disturbing the ground. You did not know who he thought had died nor did you know what was going on.

"Why'd it have to be her?" He wailed, falling forward to bury his head amongst the mud sodden floor, his tears bitter and pained.

You cocked an eyebrow at him, not sure who dying could cause such pain in him. He was the strongest person you knew, physically and mentally and seeing him so desperate almost brought you to tears.

"Y/N," he sobbed. "Y/N!"

"Behind you," you stated.

He paused, raising his head from the dirt and peering over his shoulder. A grin curled onto his lips as he snorted loudly to try and stop all the tears whilst clambering back onto his feet, making his way over to you clumsily.

"You are alive!" He boomed.

"So are you," you laughed, not sure why he was so excited about you being alive.

"I could not find you, I thought you had disappeared with the others," he said.

You cocked an eyebrow at him. Others had disappeared, not just the creatures you had been fighting against. Did that mean that Thanos had one? You knew he wished to remove half of the universe's population, but you had hoped that everyone would be able to beat him and win this war.

"We lost?" You whispered, your heart sinking and legs becoming weak.

"I am afraid so," he sighed. "Many have disappeared already, I believed you had been one too."

You shook your head. "Don't worry, I am not going anywhere.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by